Re: No Nonsense Forex - Indicators

Chandelier Exit Arrows

https://in.tradingview.com/v/AqXxNS7j/
These users thanked the author Centaur for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, ffsss, thomdel, tradd, RodrigoRT7
半人馬座
Bàn rénmǎzuò

If you enjoy my work please hit the like button, to show some support.
All comments, criticism, advise or general ideas are more than welcome. In fact its crucial to have a continues learning / developing mechanism not just for me but all fellow market enthusiasts.

xpf2003 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:58 pm The trades shown in the video are misleading. He is taking trades off the linear regression candles and not the real ones.
Yes agreed
半人馬座
Bàn rénmǎzuò

All comments, criticism, advise or general ideas are more than welcome. In fact its crucial to have a continues learning / developing mechanism not just for me but all fellow market enthusiasts.

tradd wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:34 pm Hello Centaur,

UT Bot Arrows gives zero divide at 212 row,133 column.
Will have a look, what settings did you use when the error occurred?

I see the refence is to the modified Heikin Ashi price calculation.
半人馬座
Bàn rénmǎzuò

tradd wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:34 pm Hello Centaur,

UT Bot Arrows gives zero divide at 212 row,133 column.
I ran a couple of test on Mod HA but all seems to work fine, used Mod HA Averages, hence requires the results of all OHLC data of the modified Heikin Ashi.

No Errors even done the minimum settings 1 period ATR and 0.1 ATR multiplier on the 1 minute timeframe, all works fine.
半人馬座
Bàn rénmǎzuò

DownloadRe: No Nonsense Forex - Indicators

Centaur wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:35 pm I ran a couple of test on Mod HA but all seems to work fine, used Mod HA Averages, hence requires the results of all OHLC data of the modified Heikin Ashi.

No Errors even done the minimum settings 1 period ATR and 0.1 ATR multiplier on the 1 minute timeframe, all works fine.
It gives error to me at all pairs.
Attachments

tradd wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:46 am It gives error to me at all pairs.
I'll keep on investigating, and revert back to you as soon as I find an error. Any one else with a divide by zero error?
半人馬座
Bàn rénmǎzuò