Re: Indicators by William Blau (TSI, SMI, ECO & more) for MT4

ujtrader wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:37 am Hello kvak
is it possible to add all averages in this tvi indicator. so instead of defailt ema we can use other averages..
thanks
Blau TVI Histogram with Moving Averages Filters

Hello, try this version....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Skyold, ujtrader, Chickenspicy, sylvester21, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, Akela, alexm

Blau's SMI (Stochastic Momentum Index) with Weighted Average Bands

This is Blau's smi with added new weighted deviation bands.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
TransparentTrader, nathanvbasko, kvak, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, josi, Jedidiah, iPar, ujtrader, RodrigoRT7, Alphonse91

This is another Blau smi of averages, found an interesting Smi version, Smi of mfi but couldn't get its values right, been batting close to zero coding wise today so posting this, until I figure out how Tradeview does that Smi mfi. :think:
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
josi, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, Jedidiah, Akela

simon_n3z wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:23 am Greetz!

To the great Mr.Tools...

it could take quite some work, but to stay tru to the money, I am requesting as follows

blau tsi:

please make average double, price options, signal option for the averaging and double smoothing..

pleeeeezzz
True Strength Index with Double Smoothing Options + Auto Divergence + MA Filters for MT4

Didn't have the code so made a new version with the averages and double smoothing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
josi, simon_n3z, alexm, morepip, Mickey Abi

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:56 am Blau's SMI (Stochastic Momentum Index) with Weighted Average Bands

This is Blau's smi with added new weighted deviation bands.
Hello Mr. Tools, good day to you my sir.
Do you have a version of this indicator where the middle red and blue line can be changed to another moving averages line or simply the averages version of this indicator with the weighted deviation bands?

Thank you very much, best regard.

Alphonse91 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:04 am Hello Mr. Tools, good day to you my sir.
Do you have a version of this indicator where the middle red and blue line can be changed to another moving averages line or simply the averages version of this indicator with the weighted deviation bands?

Thank you very much, best regard.
Made this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, kvak, Alphonse91