Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

global wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:20 pm
Damn, Orbit is a completely different dimension, it's fantastic. When you re-read the manuals over and over again, trying to understand the physical essence of each element of the screenface, because everything is written in very specific scientific concepts that are beyond the knowledge of Google translator :) , then these pieces of information add up in your head into a single picture, and then you see over and over again the embodiment of this picture in the real work of the tool on live charts... It's actually very exciting.
With a correct reading of the screenface, Orbit gives everything - the direction of the bias, in which we will working today, the place to enter the market, as well as the exit from the position (with the understanding of the last I still experience temporary difficulties and exit earlier, but I think that this is also a matter of time, that’s all will come gradually).
I agree 100% with master that Orbit is always right. That is, it always gives the trader unambiguous and only correct information about what trend is developing now and where we are in this trend at any concrete moment.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:18 pm Damn, Orbit is a completely different dimension, it's fantastic. When you re-read the manuals over and over again, trying to understand the physical essence of each element of the screenface, because everything is written in very specific scientific concepts that are beyond the knowledge of Google translator :) , then these pieces of information add up in your head into a single picture, and then you see over and over again the embodiment of this picture in the real work of the tool on live charts... It's actually very exciting.
With a correct reading of the screenface, Orbit gives everything - the direction of the bias, in which we will working today, the place to enter the market, as well as the exit from the position (with the understanding of the last I still experience temporary difficulties and exit earlier, but I think that this is also a matter of time, that’s all will come gradually).
I agree 100% with master that Orbit is always right. That is, it always gives the trader unambiguous and only correct information about what trend is developing now and where we are in this trend at any concrete moment.
Could you give some example of those? I still dont get it.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
ImpLaNT

TUTORIAL 03: INVERSE ON

Market fractals are affine fractals and the simplest colloquial (trading) sense of that is that all points “trend side” are displaceable one at a time and all points “counter trend side” are potential return points (STOPS) one after the other. Both sides subject to the presence or lack thereof of Momentum in Direction. So as a triangulation of a single point the sides of a market fractal are unequal and the X and y axis measure differently. I am talking here of a dynamical construct.
So you cannot force anything (including the knowledge of the actual dynamics of price in space), by forming spurious and baseless rules in the hope of gaining advantage somehow of something you have no clue about how it works (or even assume you are avoiding risk by constraining the degrees of freedom within which the independent dynamics of price express).
Rationally, the price or market fractal will express by the intrinsic symmetry that defines it and it is the mathematics and not what you want or hope for or think might work that drives outcome. In other words, it is what is known by that body of knowledge that you must follow: So below is the sense of the Inverse On command by which to trade by Orbit the Tool. You will find that it is the simplest, most accurate and least risky method to trade any market at all. Indeed, I think it is because of its simplicity that everyone is confused as to how to trade Orbit – since when we say chaos theory, everyone anticipates complexity but applied as it is in the tool – it is in fact the mother of all simplicities.

The Crow (-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 7):
ImpLaNT, Dave111, Modahen77, ItalianTrader, Jackson Doh, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

ffsss wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:22 pm Could you give some example of those? I still dont get it.
Okay, I'll do what about I'm asked the master, but... he's really very busy and he's really not up to it. Therefore, I will be share screenshots of my trades using Orbit. But please keep in mind that I am not a master, I am a student myself, and I am learning the instrument from scratch, just like you, so I can be wrong. It will cost me my money because I never use a demo account. But you will must to perceive these errors as my shortcomings, as my inability and misunderstanding, but not the incorrectness of Orbit. Remember - Orbit is always right, always...
I will give the material in the form and in the way I see fit. Maybe someday, when I have the opportunity and time, and when I understand that I have enough experience and understanding, I will write a general description of the tool and its sections in terms of its use in practical trading. I don't think Dr Darkdoji would mind...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
ffsss, Darkdoji, Jackson Doh

This is crazy I have no actual knowledge of the picture I paint to be feasible for all, but it is completely valid for me when I have to go out. Let us say you are limited for time and need to make an important Doctors appointment and you are like me (will always check kind of dude), so I take a quick look before the UBER pick up, so I look at loop equilibrium say and read Inverse On for a rotation high ---------> what is the risk? I see none so I buy or set a limit stop at low above the black arrow and set stop loss to = Thesis i.e. black arrow and go. Not bad given your chances you should look forward to a win. Even if you are the nervous type initially, you can limit your TP to the opposite bound and again excellent chances of a win. Ultimately though you become unbound when one day it hits you that man - I am never wrong. What is wrong with the markets?

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Another key point to traders civilian to chaos ----------------> what is the end of any flow? This is the pattern a) Finite loop equilibrium to = start b) stretch (up or down) and c) Finite loop. So no disorder no confusion ahead for where to take profit and where to rejoin or join. The market is a dynamical system ------> very much associated with clockwork. So all those stories about key levels etc ignore them or you will introduce invalid constraints to the degrees of freedom a cascade exhibits and you get out early and immediately start kicking yourself. Of course when I make such a mistake I take instant correction. Because in Orbit if wrong kill wrong and enter correct = recover loss + profit 2x. I mean the only reason you are wrong is you forgot Termini = FLE. Look let me tell you something. Personally I like to think of the Orbit console as a command and control console where you have 100% battlefield view and you can call in fire as and when necessary. This is not about right or wrong steps though it is about a license to trade in risk free space which is a different kind of space than when you are trading a so-called "trading system". There can be no comparison because by definition such contraptions ultimately define trades for risky space and especially by introducing invalid "rules" ignorant of the true topologies in market space and thus even the best would give less than they aught if they defined risk -free space.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

One thing that will be very nice is to hear more from everyone interested in learning the tool who up to this point has had difficulties gaining a hang on how to actually profit (and profit far much more than is possible on the regular tools people call "trading systems"). @ImpLaNT has kindly agreed to lead in helping out with examples and communication of the sort traders here appear more agreeable with and we have talked. He is to my mind an exceptional and mature trader with great adeptness (not in the class of most from what I have now seen him do with Orbit), and also a person of extreme intelligence and kindness. And I will be around to chip in stuff. There is more (a hell lot more), that would be interesting and shared here once we observe that more and more are making the kind of gains only possible trading the analogue equation Orbit the Tool. My experience is that unless people speak up both about their successes and of course issues around something as new as the concept here, little progress is made for everyone. So lets not be shy to engage and discuss what the issues are for everyone. In truth and in reality there is no reason now why everyone should not profit hugely from this point forward (indeed I know from others that there is no reason at all why any Orbit trader should not aim for 100/100 wins per period as I have proved it is no longer a guess so we can all be mature traders), and I wish everyone very good luck.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: What I am saying above in a crux is that common enthusiasm expressed in forum will be the fuel for progress. Otherwise, what would be the point of having the thread here at all. The idea is simply sooner rather than later every retail trader including noobs should be a profitable trader trading Orbit the Tool and there is no reason why not.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

BTCUSD 20.03
No entry today so far. At the opening of the day, I assumed a further upward movement, but the price behavior did not give an opportunity to enter the market.

During the downward pullback earlier in the day, Orbit signaled that a downward reversal was possible due to the very deep pullback.

It is assumed: either a sideway movement (range), or the formation of a downward reversal. In any case, for now, I stand aside.

P.S... I use only one BTCUSD instrument in my current trading (very high ADR value). And I suggest everyone to do the same, that is, to trade only ONE instrument. It can be any instrument of your choice, but I advise you to choose an instrument that has a high ADR value and pronounced trend movements. I don't advise you to choose major pairs for work, and even more so major crosses such as EURGBP or EURCHF. American indices, Gold, Oil, JPY crosses, GBP crosses can work well.
This approach allows you to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the Orbit throughout the day, day by day, seeing what changes occur on the tool’s screenface depending on the price action. Don't jump between instruments, it will only get in your way.
So that we are on the same wave, those who are interested in mastering the instrument suggest switching to BTCUSD for the time being, because all the examples will be based on this pair.
Don't switch TF below M30 - this is not necessary. M30 is an ideal TF in terms of Orbit semaphores.
In addition, Orbit does not know the concept of a timeframe and will always display the same thing on the screen. You can experiment - switch TF to M5, then to D1 and you will see that nothing changes. Because price and it's direction exist outside of timeframes. Timeframes were invented by traders for their MA, RSI and other indicators. There is none of that here. It's a different universe...