Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

white zig-zag seems to be of ext_depth 576 (144x4)
light green zig-zag seems to be of ext_depth 144

changes made:
line width and ext_depth are available to change values
commented out line 161:
// if(Period()>=PERIOD_H1) {ExtDepth=36/4;}

kenshin281180# wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:32 am Hello Fellow Traders,

Does anyone happen to know the setting for the white line in XARD's new chart setup?
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 6):
xard777, kenshin281180#, StuartWong, saishala, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

Updates to:
  • PFO Percent
  • PFO Percent W1
Lime above zero, Red below zero

Updates to the 2 Bid Ratio indicators were previously posted here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295503480#p1295503480

chris006 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:36 pm Sharing below my own (helper) indicators relevant to the XARD system, hope you find these useful in your own XARD system implementations:

Average Range, Bid Ratio and PFO indicators were modified from Market Price indicator (also attached). The XU-ADR W1 was modified from XU-ADR D1 indicator (also attached). There was a weekly ADR indicator in version 39, but that was only in ex4 format.

Average Range: range for the period vs period average range - The XU-ADR buy / sell line is set at 10% of this.
Bid Ratio: where we are at the current time within the period range
PFO: Price From (period) Open vs period open
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 5):
xard777, iPar, Jedidiah, DaveTrader, RodrigoRT7

Hey gang check this out... I add two instances of elliot wave oscillator mft to the chart. Top is set to 15min the bottom is set to the hour.

XARD: Yes, XU v52-Setup uses Elliot Wave Oscillator but was dropped on XU v53-Setup as part of the Xard Reduction Complexity Act of 2023. :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post (total 4):
knglerxst, StuartWong, satyafx, Erebøs_X

kenshin281180# wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:44 am Hey gang check this out... I add two instances of elliot wave oscillator mft to the chart. Top is set to 15min the bottom is set to the hour.

XARD: Yes, XU v52-Setup uses Elliot Wave Oscillator but was dropped on XU v53-Setup as part of the Xard Reduction Complexity Act of 2023. :thumbup:
haha that name is hilarious
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post (total 2):
xard777, maroka

Hi, great idea with Goodtrade Indicator. I would like to ask if it is possible to change the size of the test information of this indicator in the chart?

XARD: Next update of Goodtrade will include font size and gap size
Oh! Wait, here you go... just copy over existing one and restart MT4 and change the input menu settings to suit.
These users thanked the author RYSIO for the post (total 7):
Woodyz, RollerAndTrading, Knight, Jedidiah, StuartWong, victortrend, RodrigoRT7

sgarr wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:22 am hello all can someone explain to me what it means when xard says bias? I don't want it to be a translation issue
Having a directional bias means that the trader expects a market to go up or down.

If they think it will go up, they have a bullish bias. If they think it will go down, they have a bearish bias.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 2):
sgarr, 1337br