Re: Can't access forex station

really,
20:00-21:00 Tokyo time every night... .
website is no longer accessible

Is the server attacked by DDOS?
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

InfoRe: Can't access forex station

Status update

Just an update, the traffic that's increased on our site is from a malicious source (just like Honje suggested) and it's causing the site to "hang" every 4 to 6 hours. The traffic is originating from a Kebab sticks supplier and they're just blasting us with the goonies and bots from a dusty old warehouse in Port Moresby, high-fiving each other whenever the site stops.

Our technicians in Europe have (mostly) gotten control of things again and are working on this issue and I'm working with a developer in the United States to repair and enhance our site's infrastructure and security.

The site will need a proper upgrade and this will begin within the next 24 hours. At certain times forex-station may be inaccessible, locked or even look different over the next few days due to testing and so forth but please don't worry as the site will be full functional by Monday 20th March.

No topics or files will be removed during the upgrade.

Forex-station will be back soon. Feel free to post, download and browse if you like but please understand the site may not load at times 🙏

Jimmy
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 10):
Remuli, Naughty 77, Jedidiah, kvak, satyafx, Meyney, TransparentTrader, Chickenspicy, funchi, Gethsemane
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

DislikeFS just got denial of service attack again

FS just got denial of service attack again
. . :thumbdown:

These bastards are disgusting
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, moey_dw
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

LikeRe: FS just got denial of service attack again

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:52 pm FS just got denial of service attack again
. . :thumbdown:

These bastards are disgusting
Terrible

The best community giving plus never ask a cent..... or make a subscription service fee for 6+++ years!!! Built by generosity and powerful minds here helping one another is a community that is a legend with a target on its back 😞😞😞 I think it is almost known like forex-tsd or even more??.....

Will be fix for sure

God bless fs I miss it
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, saishala
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:52 pm i was beginning to think my posts were counted as spam lol so it timed me out lol
Aahahaha no man...... ur posts entertaining always for me!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:52 pm i was beginning to think my posts were counted as spam lol so it timed me out lol
moey_dw wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:25 am Aahahaha no man...... ur posts entertaining always for me!!!
Me three. You're part of the furniture now Chickensword your posts crack me up too 😂
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎