Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

1337br wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:16 am mate have .ex4?
here it is :-)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 4):
xard777, Jedidiah, RollerAndTrading, 1337br
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

borbabarby wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:25 am Hi where can I get the indicator in the indicator window below, that looks like a macd histogram pls thank you in advance.
;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I'm currently working on an exit strategy to use when trading XU v53. For now, I'm optimizing the channel lines to use as potential exit targets on the 15-minute timeframe.

My goal is to trade on the 15-minute timeframe and enter trades based on the intra-day bias (Green Zigzag) when the price crosses the T1MA line during the UK/US sessions. I plan to hold trades until the new optimized channel line is reached for maximum profit and a new intra-day Green line is drawn (or a small Dot is drawn at the channel indicating further movement after correction). However, I've observed that the zigzag line and matching dot may appear early, while the channel line tends to appear later (and can even push further), so I think it may be wise to wait for all three indicators to be in sync before considering exiting the trade. Even if I don't go with the push further, I will at least have taken a good chunk of meat off the bone (feasting without gouging).

To summarize, with the XU v53 setup, I aim to establish a daily entry trade and same-day exit trade (no carry trades) for optimal pip$ and repeat the format each day. This approach will create exponential growth each month through sustained daily trading.

Anyway, here's what the new chart setup looks like on the 15-minute timeframe. When I'm happy with the outcome, I will post an update for everyone to use. I will include all the settings used in the input menu in case you feel they need to be changed for other trading pairs.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world