Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Woodyz wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:36 am @ Xard...........
Nice addition of the GoodTrade Indicator in V53.
One thing I would like is that you make available the text sizing and off set for the GoodTrade Indicator text if possible, please.
Resolves hiding messages at the top/bottom of the chart.

Can this be used instead ? (Please use this instead.)
Please Let me know if there are any problems.

Fixed Price Scale (Fixed vertical scale).
An indicator that set a fix scale to the chart.

Usage :
Drag on the vertical scale.
Then it automatically sets the scale values for each currency pair and timeframe.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 3):
thomdel, RollerAndTrading, Erebøs_X
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:17 pm Please use this instead. (Can this be used instead ?)
Please Let me know if there are any problems.

Fixed Price Scale (Fixed vertical scale).
An indicator that set a fix scale to the chart.

Usage :
Drag on the vertical scale.
Then it automatically sets the scale values for each currency pair and timeframe.
LOL.........No sorry my friend that will not change an indicators font size or the text off set.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
funchi

Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Woodyz, DaveTrader, 1337br
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:00 pm During the London session, I executed a trade based on the observation that the Green Zigzag intra-day cycle line had reached a top before the London Open. Subsequently, the price moved up and created a second Dot, indicating a temporary top of the London session. As the price started to move away from our intra-day bias and go down,I decided to take two down trades and closed all trades at the larger Blue Do. It is important to note that there is no need to be greedy in trading. Plus, there is always other trades to be had.

Xard777

<3 focus,
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.