Re: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

T3 SSL MTF TT IR txt
(on/off button)

coder: Tankk
released date: May 29, 2023

Presented by Tim Tillson in the January 1998 issue of Stocks & Commodities.

txt means that this indicator can display the words "Candle under/above T3"

ChatGPT said:
T3 is a technical indicator developed by Tim Tillson, who is known for his work in the field of technical analysis. T3 stands for Tillson's Moving Average. It is a type of moving average that aims to reduce the lag often associated with traditional moving averages.

The T3 indicator is designed to smoothen price data and identify trends more effectively. It uses multiple exponential moving averages (EMAs) and applies a smoothing process to reduce noise and provide a clearer signal. The smoothing is accomplished through a combination of multiple EMA calculations.

By reducing lag and smoothing price data, the T3 indicator can potentially help traders and analysts identify trend reversals and generate buy or sell signals. It is commonly used in technical analysis to complement other indicators and trading strategies.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, thomdel, josi, 88FX88, SijjiN, RodrigoRT7, GoldenBrett90, forrest85, Skyold

Banzai wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:41 am T3 SSL MTF TT IR txt
(on/off button)

coder: Tankk
released date: May 29, 2023

Presented by Tim Tillson in the January 1998 issue of Stocks & Commodities.

txt means that this indicator can display the words "Candle under/above T3"

ChatGPT said:

Hello Master BANZAI
Can you add the coloring of the candles according to the direction of the average T3 SSL MTF TT IR txt BT?
Please feel free to modify it if possible.
If you can't or don't have the time, good luck anyway.
Thank you

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:05 pm Added divergence.
Dear Master of the charts,

i was wondering if you would be up to something very interesting.

I believe it would be possible to do something much much better than the accumulation distribution in its present form

I do not know the difference between acc distrib original indicator , and the WAD indicator.

The article is from mql5 and there is mq4 code there for the WAD.

I do not know if you could code divergences into this code in the way the indicator should be used:

when price reaches a new maximum and W_A/D cannot reach the new maximum, it means the security distribution takes place. This is a signal to sell;

when prices reaches a new minimum and W_A/D cannot reach the new minimum, it means the security accumulation takes place. This is a signal to buy.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7064

but i think the indicator needs further addition :
- an arrow that will permit optimization of the indicator
-the signal appearing only after there is a bullish candle formed after a divergence was spotted in case of a bullish signal
-the signal appearing only after there is a bearish candle formed after a divergence was spotted in case of a bearish signal
-a period of calculation of high and low factors

as you can see in the example , big period signals are much more effective than low periods , hence the indicator needs something like a period between x and y candles to omit low periods.

i believe this is much more interesting than what we have now because with this methodology we can potentially identify specifically high resistance liquidity beeing put in place on the market. When high resistance liquidity is beeing put in place , this is where markets are likely to shift and where trading is actually amazing because wins are insane.

Please forgive me if i am asking nonsense , and may the God of charts and trading keep blessing you.

this is the current indicator : this is how the new indicator should work :

rambo wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:19 am Can anyone tell me why this indicator doens't update in reallife, it only updates after i refresh it. i don't think it repaints since it made by well respected coder CQ.

Could anyone fix this problem or atleast tell me why it does that, i would really appreciate the effort
Looked at his site and read it was made from Mladen's t3 dpo, found this one maybe we can build it from here to try and get a match, but so it refreshes.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rambo

Re: Filled T3 Double Bands

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:04 am Step T3 with 6 Types of Calculations

Hello.
Here is Step T3 Smoothing with 6 types of calculation step or off.
For eAverages indicator look here: here.

The fill color of step T3 double bands BT, which runs a little longer, will look like this.

Can it be solved?

The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
kvak, Skyold

Re: Filled T3 Double Bands

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:04 am Step T3 with 6 Types of Calculations

Hello.
Here is Step T3 Smoothing with 6 types of calculation step or off.
For eAverages indicator look here: here.
Jimmy wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:13 pm This is the Filled T3 Double Bands for MT4 coded by Mladen. This is just one of the Filled indicators out of a set which will be posted later.

In small-level charts, such as 1-minute charts, T3 double bands are ideal as the main chart.

The original version of the T3 double bands is filled with color, and there seems to be no problem. Although it is not as powerful as the teacher's version, it has little impact on small-level trading.

Expect the teacher to add BT, MTF to the original version. :thumbup:

The merit is immeasurable!