Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

pail1217 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:48 am I have chosen 78.6 and 23.6 here. I'm just a Fibonacci fan because I'm basically an Elliott Wave analyst. Also, I have found that these levels are extremely relevant for reversal points. So if you want to know the end of a medium-term movement, one of these levels must have been reached before the market can turn back in the opposite direction.

Do you have the link to the particular RSI indicator you used?

Hello everyone, regarding the indicator !!!sve - bollinger band (alerts + divergence) it would be interesting to build an indicator based on 2 patterns:
A) divergence on the upper TF and divergence on the lower TF
B) oversold on the upper TF and divergence on the lower TF
I'm a fan of multitimeframe divergences (like for stochastic) and I think it would be useful for everyone
blue chart is USDJPY 5 min on March 15, red chart is 1H
Attachments

CodeRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:56 am Dear mr tools

Please help my gem add more averages

gratitude
Donchian Channel Averages with Price Options + Moving Average Filters for Signal Line

Added all the average and price options to the signal line.

kvak wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:27 am requested file....G-channel in subwindow
It would be great, it would be even better if it could show the price or MA
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:58 am Added all the average and price options to the signal line.
incomparable,
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.