Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RollerAndTrading, saishala
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Thank you Xard i now realize trend continuations are probably the most reliable

Volume Profile is really the only support or resistance
i added these 2 together with this and it looks great
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, iPar, StuartWong, saishala
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:55 am Have a 5 min break and take a look at your trading from outside the Goldfish bowl.
To effectively trade the US indices, it is important to have a reliable strategy in place that will yield profitable results when executed correctly. A recommended approach is to sleep during the Asian trading cycle and focus on trading during the UK and US cycles.

By analyzing the enclosed 15-minute charts of US500 and US2000, you can easily identify the Main Cycle indicated by the White Zigzag line, as well as the intra-day cycles represented by the Green Zigzag line. The Blue Dash box indicates the UK session, while the Green Dashed box denotes the US session. Although the Gold Asian session box is best left for sleeping, it can still be used as a breakout box.

By examining the intra-day Green Zigzag line before the daily London session, you can identify the trading direction to take when the London market opens. It is advisable to wait until the price crosses the T1MA line, and then execute the trade when a Pink candle Down or a Blue Candle Up appears. Following this strategy should result in one or two trades per chart per day (as the same strategy applies to the US session), which is sufficient to meet your daily target without being greedy.

However, it is important to note that achieving your daily target is one thing, while maintaining it is another. It is crucial to avoid overtrading and to stick to your strategy. Therefore, it is recommended to Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS), plan your strategy, and execute it accordingly.
Xard777
Xard. thank you so much for your kindness!
I do have a question:
What do you mean when you say that the Green ZigZag line represents the intra-day cycle?
Do you mean that when the Green ZigZag line is printed, the reversal in coming?

Thank you!

XARD: Yes, but WAIT for price to cross the T1MA line to confirm.
These users thanked the author icman for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, RollerAndTrading, Mundu19, Jedidiah

QuestionRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

icman wrote:
Xard. thank you so much for your kindness!
I do have a question:
What do you mean when you say that the Green ZigZag line represents the intra-day cycle?
Do you mean that when the Green ZigZag line is printed, the reversal in coming?

Thank you!

XARD: Yes, but WAIT for price to cross the T1MA line to confirm.
Xard, when you say wait for price cross, you entry is just when cross, or you wait candle close like in the image in buy and sell?
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:55 am Have a 5 min break and take a look at your trading from outside the Goldfish bowl.
To effectively trade the US indices, it is important to have a reliable strategy in place that will yield profitable results when executed correctly. A recommended approach is to sleep during the Asian trading cycle and focus on trading during the UK and US cycles.

By analyzing the enclosed 15-minute charts of US500 and US2000, you can easily identify the Main Cycle indicated by the White Zigzag line, as well as the intra-day cycles represented by the Green Zigzag line. The Blue Dash box indicates the UK session, while the Green Dashed box denotes the US session. Although the Gold Asian session box is best left for sleeping, it can still be used as a breakout box.

By examining the intra-day Green Zigzag line before the daily London session, you can identify the trading direction to take when the London market opens. It is advisable to wait until the price crosses the T1MA line, and then execute the trade when a Pink candle Down or a Blue Candle Up appears. Following this strategy should result in one or two trades per chart per day (as the same strategy applies to the US session), which is sufficient to meet your daily target without being greedy.

However, it is important to note that achieving your daily target is one thing, while maintaining it is another. It is crucial to avoid overtrading and to stick to your strategy. Therefore, it is recommended to Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS), plan your strategy, and execute it accordingly.
Xard777
good morning and sorry again but where sell trend is written it is only the trend, therefore no operations while where short is written do I sell right? while sell rev? unfortunately the translation for me is a problem

sgarr wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm good morning and sorry again but where sell trend is written it is only the trend, therefore no operations while where short is written do I sell right? while sell rev? unfortunately the translation for me is a problem
Hello Sgarr, I've seen some of your posts in the past, I want to advise you to please try to gain some mastery in the system before continuing live trading, better still, use a portion of your funds to get a prop account, that way your money is till on the line, so emotions will still be in check.

sgarr wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm good morning and sorry again but where sell trend is written it is only the trend, therefore no operations while where short is written do I sell right? while sell rev? unfortunately the translation for me is a problem
Non sono sicuro di come lo prenderai, ma sto cercando di mostrarti se segui i colori e non pensi troppo che il processo e miri a più piccoli guadagni di pip trasformerà il tuo trading. Molte persone hanno cercato di mostrarti come leggere i grafici, ma i tuoi post costanti mi dicono che ti rifiuti di prendere buoni consigli o non hai alcuna comprensione dell'azione dei prezzi. Pubblicherò un grafico domani con alcune semplici istruzioni su ciò che fai con le istruzioni dipende interamente da te. ciao Lorne