Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:47 am No your questions are lovely well considered and generally relevant. Without you the thread and what is possible may as well be dead. You ask out of experience and a need to be thorough. Please do not let up on your questions and do not forget as I try to answer I recheck stuff I know and learn even new things or angles about what I know and do not know ---> more critically, I see that my perspectives cannot stand alone and to be shared must include how others see the same thing. Please no not hesitate. That is why I wrote that apology up there just to assure that good people like you do not think I am offhand or such about what they would like to know. You are a trader so you know some days are just bad and you wake up and nothing works for you. Has not to do with you at all I was having and still having a rough day. Observe Gold flipped the other way almost 5k points too fast for me to catch when mentally still solving entry so not you at all. Let me know you accept my truth here. Cheers man.

(-_-)
Dear Dr. Darkdoji...
I hope today your trading day is better than yesterday? ;)
And about the activity in this thread, if you are really interested in people studying and learning your product, then I can give you one piece of advice... Do as I suggested to you before, just set an indicator that will take a screenshot when you open it trading position. Further, as soon as the position is opened, post this screenshot to the thread, you can do it without any explanation. Date, instrument, entry direction and that's it. People interested in knowledge will ask questions themselves, and if people see that most of your trades have a positive result, then it will become clear to everyone that Orbit in the hands of a person who knows how to use, is able to give a steady profit and this will encourage people to study this difficult approach. You just need post one screenshot per day and that will be enough to get people interested in Orbit, if of course that is your goal. As for me personally, I no longer need any confirmation, I appreciated the potential of Orbit.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
ffsss

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:40 pm Dear Dr. Darkdoji...
I hope today your trading day is better than yesterday? ;)
And about the activity in this thread, if you are really interested in people studying and learning your product, then I can give you one piece of advice... Do as I suggested to you before, just set an indicator that will take a screenshot when you open it trading position. Further, as soon as the position is opened, post this screenshot to the thread, you can do it without any explanation. Date, instrument, entry direction and that's it. People interested in knowledge will ask questions themselves, and if people see that most of your trades have a positive result, then it will become clear to everyone that Orbit in the hands of a person who knows how to use, is able to give a steady profit and this will encourage people to study this difficult approach. You just need post one screenshot per day and that will be enough to get people interested in Orbit, if of course that is your goal. As for me personally, I no longer need any confirmation, I appreciated the potential of Orbit.
Interesting and very much so that I can take your appreciation of Orbit as evidence that you are not only able to understand the logic involved but you are able to apply it in your trading. I feel quite gratified and happy by that. I am sure others will come along feeling similarly (no matter how few), and that was my aim (since the organic growth of things like trading applications take a lot of time). My interest is in chaos theory and fractal geometry and that traders understand it and know that the way they trade now is not necessarily the most efficient view of trading and that there is another way. Also knowing that way would make them better off. Oh and about my trading yesterday went well once I calmed down and stopped kicking myself for assuming I could forecast the market. People showing interest in the tool depends also on whether they find or see the points I have been making to be things useful to them (like you). My focus is finalising and launching the cloud version. The prototype tool is for savvy traders (like you), who dig deep enough to be able to relate with the thousands of words said here by me and who are able therefore, to benefit. But let me say it again. I am a chaotist and my interest is market dynamics and I am not a trader in the sense of being able to "teach" rather than simply sharing as I have, nor am I interested in "teaching" trading per se . So I may not have the temperament or even patience to work out how a trader might understand what it is all about, and certainly I have not the time to start working out steps for a trader to follow as Orbit is NOT a trading system. So I think you may be better placed to use your trading skills in showing others how they might get it like you have.You would know the issues for most and can certainly post trades everyday (I do not trade everyday and sometimes for long spans of time I do not trade at all as my work on market dynamics and my plans to output a cloud based version take up a lot of my time). But I can see you are not just interested for yourself alone but for others too and that you are well placed to help out here. If you can do that I am sure many here will be really thankful (given I am such a poor instructor), and if you are ready to help out in that way let me know by PM and I will show you some things never shown here that will not only help you to show others how to trade the tool but will (to my mind), easily make you win everyday given you now have a hang and I can show you for instance to read the Inverse On Command or Sequence (pattern), which guarantees every trade made on Orbit. So depends on you if you would like to help show others in a language they would understand and by a posting frequency that clearly I am unable to meet but that you believe is the only way others might get it as you have. I will be most glad for your leadership on that. Cheers and well done.

(-_-)

PS: The inverse on command is really a very simple pattern that is visual and will not take 5 minutes to learn. But as you have pointed out I may be too poor an instructor to show others in a way that will make them all laugh at themselves from not seeing a thing so obvious and powerful when it is all over Orbit charts. Hope you understand - style of communication matters.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Jackson Doh

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:04 pm Gann is really astrology - i read and considered each of the past masters and tried to figure out what they were doing. I am of course not master of any truth about any of them but I needed to point out that chaos is very much unlike Gann. Everything you see with Orbit can be justified by any standard text on chaos, fractal geometry or complex dynamical systems. I did not invent the math and I am not fit to clean the shoes of those who did. I merely found out the obvious truth from reading the discoveries made 50 years ago and uniquely, I invented a method on how to apply them accurately to READING markets. Gann cannot be explained by standard mathematics.

(-_-)
Hi Darkdoji,

You mentioned above that "Everything you see with Orbit can be justified by any standard text on chaos, fractal geometry or complex dynamical systems. I did not invent the math..."

I'm interested in viewing the mathematical formulas related to chaos, fractal geometry or complex dynamical systems. If it's not asking too much from you, would you be so kind to point us to the literature that contains those formulas?

As far as applying those formulas to accurately reading the markets, that's your private genius. Also, if ImpLaNT can guide us by sharing his understanding of your Orbit Tools in a more trader friendly way, that will be great.
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:25 am

Good afternoon, master

Thank you for your trust in me, but it seems to me that I will not be able to teach someone how to use your creation due to the fact that I don't have sufficient knowledge myself, at least not yet. I, like the rest, am basically a newbie in this area. Yes, I am intensively trying to understand your method and closely watching the behavior of the Orbit day by day, but you see yourself from my posts in the thread and the questions I ask you, that I am still quite far from a complete and qualitative understanding of the material.
At one point, it seemed to me that I generally understood the tool and was even going to write something like a review for other people on how to use Orbit in practice, but then talking with you, I realized that I don’t need to do this because your answers and explanations very different from the picture that formed in my mind. Therefore, I came to the conclusion that I still need to study, study and study myself. The only person who has the ultimate truth is you. At least for the time being, that is the case.
For several days I have been studying in depth the materials that you provided together with Orbit, re-reading and comprehending what was stated there over and over again. Up to this point, I have tried to apply a purely empirical way of mastering the instrument based on observations of its behavior and periodic repetitions of behavior in similar situations. Yes, there are definitely certain patterns and they can be seen, but I think that this alone is not enough to believe that I figured everything out and have sufficient knowledge and understanding and am ready to teach this to someone else. After all, you understand that in the process of learning it is necessary to give unambiguously correct answers to the questions asked by students, because it is much more difficult to relearn than to learn. If I could just meet you in real life, I think that my questions would be enough for several hours of conversation. This is the magnitude of the gap between me and you so far.
Naturally, I don't refuse to help someone in the development of Orbit, but you must agree that this is a big responsibility because losing my own money because of my ignorance is one thing, and when someone loses their money and says that Orbit is worthless - this is completely different. And the real reason will be that I was wrong due to the lack of correct knowledge and understanding, when I answered someone's question.
At the same time, I understand that you actually did probably everything that depended from you. You have deeply studied the theory, created an algorithm, embodied it in code, wrote a sufficient amount of accompanying material in different forms and are now working on the next version of the tool and you really have no time, but at the same time I strongly doubt that I can replace you here in your thread.
I said everything I think at the moment absolutely honestly. And I specifically write this here, not in pm, so that other participants also know what and how the situation is. I will try to dive as deep into the Orbit as possible, and it is unlikely that I will give it up from it.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

global wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:39 am Hi Darkdoji,

You mentioned above that "Everything you see with Orbit can be justified by any standard text on chaos, fractal geometry or complex dynamical systems. I did not invent the math..."

I'm interested in viewing the mathematical formulas related to chaos, fractal geometry or complex dynamical systems. If it's not asking too much from you, would you be so kind to point us to the literature that contains those formulas?

As far as applying those formulas to accurately reading the markets, that's your private genius. Also, if ImpLaNT can guide us by sharing his understanding of your Orbit Tools in a more trader friendly way, that will be great.
a) go here https://www.mathsisfun.com/sets/injecti ... ctive.html and study Bijections. Absolutely critical to understand the approach I used and to confirm the meaning and power of not just the discovery but of the model. If you understand this most simple of mathematics then i) you will trust the basis of Orbit and ii) you will find the audacity this knowledge allows and iii) you will understand some of the things I say and imply better and as science. b) Then go here https://www.complexity-explorables.org/ ... ic%20chaos. A bit more involved but you will know everything there is to know about chaos. At some point (and since there is interest in this), I will then show how the model is exactly the analogy of the Logistic Map. A lot of work I did but very, very interesting - far more so than trading because you become free from all the randomized "knowledge" of those who claim to know about how markets work and become a true chaotist with a clear vision of the truth and therefore find the gusto to trade without looking behind your back. But most critically you will see that Orbit the Tool is the simplest and most accurate trading surface at all. Best wishes

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
johnere, global

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:01 pm Good afternoon, master
Good afternoon buddy, hope you are good. Not as complicated as you think so hold your peace and know you can do it easy after we talk. But I get your sense and I am with you in your feelings. Let me respond better over the weekend been busy today with the hustle holding Zoom Calls with potentials, and some trading (got to eat). So by weekend will get back - this can be solved and will be and when I show you (and everyone may be first time), you will see. My main issue is to find someone who can respond to questions that will follow in language and logic more rooted in trading logic than in Dynamics. It seems people want to break things down into entry, TP, set stop, etc but that is not how markets work. So will show you (and everyone), what the inverse on command is and how it works and how to experience it visually and also what Icons tell you the command in this version and then you can lead the breaking down into the "technical" sense. Otherwise, for me there are no rules except command = True = Trade and it is that simple. Things will change decidedly I think, I just assume everyone can see it the way I do but obviously this may not be true. One thing though @global wanted to know some of the math (there is about 10 tons more than I pointed but those should do for starters). My point however, is to request that please you (and indeed everyone interested), should visit the site on bijections and read it (it is such simple mathematics that anyone at all can nail it down in say 30 - 45 minutes in terms of gaining a hang). It will help make you and everyone see that while the inverse on command is an analogy of the mathematics in Orbit, its basis in mathematics is clear and without knowing that basis people may not appreciate the power and efficacy of the underpinning logic of the command. You got to do that or you will invariably underexploit possibilities in trading. Cheers

(-_-)

global wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:39 am Hi Darkdoji,
@global when you and others interested are done with the earlier sites it will be useful to patiently listen to me here as well as part of gaining some insights into the authoritativeness of the maths applied. A bit crude (in terms of the sophistication of production and presentation), but with patience you should do just fine. Cheers
(-_-)
PS: Do ignore some of the commercial sounding thoughts expressed as these are not directed at anyone here and this was done very early on in time. Much of that is changed and now repositioned more appropriately.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
global

Mescalito wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:04 pm Hey Darkdoji, I was wondering if alerts of some sort can be added to this version of the tool, and if investments are needed for it, for the programming that is, I just think it would be so much better to have a clear view of what the tool tells us, by adding arrows or alerts, entry and exit points, etc.
I think wait lets break Orbit down into the sense you can understand enough to use to trade first. I am going to introduce the sense of a command called Inverse On. After that you can decide whether you really want arrows and alerts. In another version more sophisticated animations and such are planned. In this version we want to see you follow the writings (screenface strategy letters), and see if reading them does not replace much of the demand for basic alerts. Personally, I find regular alerts disruptive and annoying and I aim for less intrusive more subtle communication. Anyway, you need to wait and first see if you can breakdown Orbit to the point where you can count how many trades you placed and won on Orbit.

(-_-)

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:38 am a) go here https://www.mathsisfun.com/sets/injecti ... ctive.html and study Bijections. Absolutely critical to understand the approach I used and to confirm the meaning and power of not just the discovery but of the model. If you understand this most simple of mathematics then i) you will trust the basis of Orbit and ii) you will find the audacity this knowledge allows and iii) you will understand some of the things I say and imply better and as science. b) Then go here https://www.complexity-explorables.org/ ... ic%20chaos. A bit more involved but you will know everything there is to know about chaos. At some point (and since there is interest in this), I will then show how the model is exactly the analogy of the Logistic Map. A lot of work I did but very, very interesting - far more so than trading because you become free from all the randomized "knowledge" of those who claim to know about how markets work and become a true chaotist with a clear vision of the truth and therefore find the gusto to trade without looking behind your back. But most critically you will see that Orbit the Tool is the simplest and most accurate trading surface at all. Best wishes

(-_-)
Hi Darkdoji,

Thank you very much for your response. I think you are a godsend... I'm excited! I will go through the links and imbibe as much as I can. From your response, I'm already beginning to taste a drop of your ocean of enthusiasm as a chaotist. Thanks again, stay safe and I'm looking forward to the journey :lol: