Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RollerAndTrading wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:39 am Hey bro, tell me, whats is your doubt yet?

How i can help you?
coming home every night looking at my children saying that I worked hard, unfortunately I don't know why I keep making mistakes, at the same time I can't leave trading I have no alternatives
coming home every night looking at the children in the face saying that I worked hard, unfortunately I don't know why I keep making mistakes, at the same time I can't leave trading I have no alternatives.
Excuse the outburst
These users thanked the author sgarr for the post:
saishala

sgarr wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:06 am coming home every night looking at my children saying that I worked hard, unfortunately I don't know why I keep making mistakes, at the same time I can't leave trading I have no alternatives
coming home every night looking at the children in the face saying that I worked hard, unfortunately I don't know why I keep making mistakes, at the same time I can't leave trading I have no alternatives.
Excuse the outburst
Hey bro, i understand your situation. I´m father too.

Learning how to operate using any version is possible and we will do!

I´m very focused on learn and now i doing my best, i don´t have a job, but i have a lot of time, so i´m doing backtest, and this is like a coach to you start see your mistakes, fix them, and start do the right entry´s.

Let´s do something. I will help you with i know, i´m here to learn too, and if i learned something here, this think is ¨Pay it forward¨

How much confident are you on MT4?
Do you have a simulator to do a backtesting?
How confident are you with XARD System?

Explane yours entry rules, risk management, your operative, please.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 6):
sgarr, DaveTrader, Jedidiah, 1337br, saishala, mirfai

Have a 5 min break and take a look at your trading from outside the Goldfish bowl.
To effectively trade the US indices, it is important to have a reliable strategy in place that will yield profitable results when executed correctly. A recommended approach is to sleep during the Asian trading cycle and focus on trading during the UK and US cycles.

By analyzing the enclosed 15-minute charts of US500 and US2000, you can easily identify the Main Cycle indicated by the White Zigzag line, as well as the intra-day cycles represented by the Green Zigzag line. The Blue Dash box indicates the UK session, while the Green Dashed box denotes the US session. Although the Gold Asian session box is best left for sleeping, it can still be used as a breakout box.

By examining the intra-day Green Zigzag line before the daily London session, you can identify the trading direction to take when the London market opens. It is advisable to wait until the price crosses the T1MA line, and then execute the trade when a Pink candle Down or a Blue Candle Up appears. Following this strategy should result in one or two trades per chart per day (as the same strategy applies to the US session), which is sufficient to meet your daily target without being greedy.

However, it is important to note that achieving your daily target is one thing, while maintaining it is another. It is crucial to avoid overtrading and to stick to your strategy. Therefore, it is recommended to Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS), plan your strategy, and execute it accordingly.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

sgarr wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:54 am I continue to lose, and maybe I keep the loss too much, I should give up immediately when I go into loss, however was the buy in the figure correct? Or, given the negative trend, was I right not to enter a buy?
1/3 always and trail your stop little by little

you will survive much longer

and dont go live until you practice
the only way to learn is experience
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 5):
RollerAndTrading, DaveTrader, Jedidiah, saishala, TradeXtra
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:55 am Have a 5 min break and take a look at your trading from outside the Goldfish bowl.
To effectively trade the US indices, it is important to have a reliable strategy in place that will yield profitable results when executed correctly. A recommended approach is to sleep during the Asian trading cycle and focus on trading during the UK and US cycles.

By analyzing the enclosed 15-minute charts of US500 and US2000, you can easily identify the Main Cycle indicated by the White Zigzag line, as well as the intra-day cycles represented by the Green Zigzag line. The Blue Dash box indicates the UK session, while the Green Dashed box denotes the US session. Although the Gold Asian session box is best left for sleeping, it can still be used as a breakout box.

By examining the intra-day Green Zigzag line before the daily London session, you can identify the trading direction to take when the London market opens. It is advisable to wait until the price crosses the T1MA line, and then execute the trade when a Pink candle Down or a Blue Candle Up appears. Following this strategy should result in one or two trades per chart per day (as the same strategy applies to the US session), which is sufficient to meet your daily target without being greedy.

However, it is important to note that achieving your daily target is one thing, while maintaining it is another. It is crucial to avoid overtrading and to stick to your strategy. Therefore, it is recommended to Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS), plan your strategy, and execute it accordingly.
Xard777
thank you very much for the continuous advice, I really needed to read them tonight, I needed them to sleep peacefully, may God always protect you
These users thanked the author sgarr for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, RollerAndTrading, Resilient2win, RodrigoRT7

Here is XU v53-Setup to try out.
Use the 15min TF and limit yourself to one or two trades per day.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world