Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello, I've been trying to search for an ADR indicator that has a fixed range starting from the candle's open.

Example for the D1 range, the ADR envelops the days range for the whole day and the middle of that ADR is in the daily open. It is fixed and does not move even though the daily range for that day is breached.

One feature I was looking is to also use this on other timeframes like H4 average range, H1 average range.

Do anybody know or can code it?

Thank you very much.
Attachments
These users thanked the author FoxFoxicle for the post:
Chickenspicy

FoxFoxicle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:40 pm Hello, I've been trying to search for an ADR indicator that has a fixed range starting from the candle's open.

Example for the D1 range, the ADR envelops the days range for the whole day and the middle of that ADR is in the daily open. It is fixed and does not move even though the daily range for that day is breached.

One feature I was looking is to also use this on other timeframes like H4 average range, H1 average range.

Do anybody know or can code it?

Thank you very much.
i know of something similar called dwmranges you can find easily in google search i dont know of anyother besides that
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
FoxFoxicle
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

FoxFoxicle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:50 pm Thanks but I've already tried that. What I really need to know is the average range of other timeframes lower than the daily range like the H4 and H1 candle ranges.
i bought this package once but it probably doesnt have exactly what your looking for
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
FoxFoxicle, SijjiN
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

FoxFoxicle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:13 pm Thanks. I think most of the indi you posted are free btw.

Basically what I am looking for is continuous fixed range like this picture.
think you are searching something like this ?! (you might have to set open line color to none)
range_v2.mq4

viewtopic.php?p=1295371491&sid=aeefa561 ... 1295371491

regards
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, FoxFoxicle