Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:49 pm

I'm not against discovering something new for myself, as long as this new one is better than the old ;). As for you, you just look at the market completely differently than others. And the price movement for you is just like a stream of input data for your brainchild, which should confirm your theory.
It is not a question of better they are all good it is just a question of how one reads or wants to read the cues.

(-_-)

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:11 pm BTCUSD
8 harbingers of a downward reversal...

1+2+3 - all three pivots indicate RED, and the Short Ordinal has a pink background, which indicates that the price has reached maximum values in the short term
4 - Power element turned from Pw + 3 (yellow) to Pw - 1 (pink), which indicates the presence of a negative moment in the current price movement, that is, we are now at the upper peak of the parabola and are starting to slowly slide down, which is confirmed by the readings KSO and Therm Trade (5+6). In both of these elements, we see that in the first six partitions (n-6n) the colors have changed to sell. 8 - We also see that the Cyclicality element is also getting ready to put all the first 6 cells into a sell state.
7 - in the price action section, a downward reversal is indicated in the short term

But note that the Ordinals in the medium and long term have a light blue and white background, respectively, which tells us that, from a medium-term perspective, we are only in the middle of an upward movement, and from a long-term perspective, at the very beginning. This lets us know that we have a long upward road ahead us, and the upcoming reversal will just be a significant pullback along the way.
This is my reading and understanding of what Orbit tell me on BTCUSD

Look how the situation on BTCUSD has changed now compared to what I showed at the beginning of the day...

1,2 - Green pivots (buy), and the first one says that this is the beginning of a new countdown
3 - short term ordinal also indicates the beginning of a new movement (white background)
4,5,6 - perfect agreement in price action, fractal patterns, orbit arrow sections
If the price noticeably moves up, then the partitions in KSO will also turn into Gold.

QUESTION... is it worth it to trust the current screenface and open buy position in the light of the fact that everything was different in the morning? I mean, won't this just be a throw, let's say, to the "buy" MRI line (25660) and the morning downtrend will return to the market? How you think?

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:26 pm Look how the situation on BTCUSD has changed now compared to what I showed at the beginning of the day...

QUESTION... is it worth it to trust the current screenface and open buy position in the light of the fact that everything was different in the morning? I mean, won't this just be a throw, let's say, to the "buy" MRI line (25660) and the morning downtrend will return to the market? How you think?
Try to work out the system of pivoting from the semaphores and see what you think of where you are and what price is doing. The tool is following the system and the system is a single point best related to by the system of pivoting you can see. That way you are not trading blindly. Market seems to be folding in a rise from what I can see so the reporting is correct and probably when it reaches a high point everything will change again. You cannot substitute your own observations for what I have to say for anything. A task you have is to observe the tool if possible with an oscillator of your choice. I have said Orbit is 100% correct but it does not change the market. Therefore, spend time a bit to watch in context how both relate and do not idealize how Orbit works experience it to know the meaning of things. You are trading it and so you need to know in your mind what it is and how it measures things when and so on. There is no substitute for that and I really think if you have not spent 3 months on this thing your anxieties are misplaced and so to allow them to dominate your thinking will kill your sense of the tool. Spend time on it to know it. Just to add, how long does it take to learn Elliot Waves, Or Harmonics or Gann, etc. Learning even the RSi takes time. I am available yes but I do not substitute for you and it is you that matters not me or what I say.

(-_-)

PS: Look at the pivoting Orbit follows price point to point so you only anticipate what it is doing looking at the pivoting not allowing yourself to be surprised by changes in the screenface. A read is for the current translation if at a pivot and translation changes the tool will change its representation of the flow. So do not get anxious about the tool it is dead correct but it is a market (the system) you are trying to understand and how it works is plain to see on the screenface. It is NOT following a "TREND." Hope you get my meaning.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:26 pm Look how the situation on BTCUSD has changed now compared to what I showed at the beginning of the day...

Yes you can see a translation from a crown high to a crown low and so given it is a bijection inverse on command has kicked in and the natural order of flow persists. Tool responds correctly. But you must also be in a position to always anticipate the movements and that is why keeping the thesis in mind is more important than any rules and so you know we are trading a fractured system so every significant Crown Low or high should cause you to anticipate change. You need to follow the pivoting with your eyes or you will miss both the fun and point of trading fractures.

(-_-)

Another way is to read the fractures at a larger scale if you do not want frequent reactions e.g. 6n or H4 window and follow the order of pivoting there the same for term traders use WK pivot or MN windows but the flows available intraday are best read in M30 window. But note the same flows intraday remain what is available to any window from n - 9n.
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT

@ ImpLaNT et al note that most times I am trading and not so relaxed as to read your posts with any depth of attention so in my responses things will miss, e.g. the wrong mood for a question, partial answer, silly statements, razz, etc. Only Saturdays do I really have to reread in depth and respond properly. Right now I am upset because I missed the entry down in Gold and instead of reading the M30 window pivots as they present I was hoping for something that did not come and cannot enter while trade is in progress so have to wait for the 10 A.Am. GMT four hour fixing. To see about entry. I hope you know the Model and indeed the system uses the intraday cycle to calculate limits and that means 24/6 = 4 hr fixings so on every 4 hrs marked to sever time any new changes can be anticipated. Just in case my responses are inadequate the above is to apologise.

(-_-)

Just a quick note. My point about the system of pivoting (Semaphores), and the fact that Orbit reads fractures that invariably amount to significant intraday highs and lows whether or not they match outside of the intraday cycle may be more important generally than I understand everyone to understand it. It is the basis of all movement. It is the bijection we talk about -- low to high and high to low and so key to trace with the eye at all times in anticipating and justifying the price movements we experience. Orbit predicts NOTHING it reads the bijections at the right hand edge. So nothing is so fixed about a direction indicated that price will not turn at a pivot - that would be abnormal in any market. When the immediate buy/sell order matching list is exhausted price must turn which is why markets are fractured and unpredictable. The advantage our approach has is simply that math (chaos), says we can trade the immediate interval with certainty and that is the meaning of a deterministic system. The Market is clearly deterministic as we can all experience. In other methods people use e.g.the 50/200 MA cross to measure "trend" but as you can see that is not how the market works the market scales it does not trend. So only by chance is that correct for all trades taken. Chaos specifies what is correct for all trades. A 50/200 MA cross (no matter how good the MA's) is a stochastic approach and while touted as "predictive" it is clearly not because it is not taking fractures into account and assumes a linearity that is totally false to the markets - markets are nonlinear and chaotic. I hope this makes sense and this is why there are no fake rules here ---> it is a simple matter of timing a rising or falling diagonal according to mathematics and not introducing properties that do not exist for the variable and expecting that somehow "rules" if kept, will deliver the required results consistently, that is nonsense. Only a deterministic system can be consistent but requires availability if taking a short to medium-term view of the market. Longer term views depend on how deep your pocket is.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:45 pm
Thank you very much for spending your time for me and my questions. I am very sorry that you missed the entry position today, perhaps due to the fact that you were forced to digress from trading while answering my questions. But... You are not at all obliged to answer immediately and be constantly present in the thread, you may well do this when it suits you. I hope that my questions and your answers were useful to other visitors to the thread who are trying to comprehend Orbit. Frankly, it’s hard for me to understand everything that you say because you think in completely different categories and concepts, but I still catch the information that you give literally “by a thread” trying to combine them into a holistic understanding. Thank you for your patience.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:33 am
No your questions are lovely well considered and generally relevant. Without you the thread and what is possible may as well be dead. You ask out of experience and a need to be thorough. Please do not let up on your questions and do not forget as I try to answer I recheck stuff I know and learn even new things or angles about what I know and do not know ---> more critically, I see that my perspectives cannot stand alone and to be shared must include how others see the same thing. Please no not hesitate. That is why I wrote that apology up there just to assure that good people like you do not think I am offhand or such about what they would like to know. You are a trader so you know some days are just bad and you wake up and nothing works for you. Has not to do with you at all I was having and still having a rough day. Observe Gold flipped the other way almost 5k points too fast for me to catch when mentally still solving entry so not you at all. Let me know you accept my truth here. Cheers man.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

I am an open person and my sole interest to show traders that this important truth I know about the market can be useful in all trading. I am trying to prove nothing else and so as myself let me tell everyone I am having a bad day. Why? Sometimes as a human you feel a need to predict. Once in that mind frame I get things wrong. For example, by logic you cannot take sell trades at any point defined as a low the full algorithm will reject your trade if you elect this in the cloud version and the inverse applies. Know how much that will save traders and that is not available in the prototype. But what you define as low or high must be the same as the market does. These things affect my trading days thinking all the time because I am not where I want to be. In any case I made the error to predict yesterday price was going DOWN today from early reading. Turns out yes, but on a pullback so I was NOT ready for what saw I had planned trades ahead and how I would add trades along a parabola going down. So I was not ready and hence a bad day. I should know by now never to predict but to read just the pivoting patterns and also there was a reactive pattern I could see but ignored to read on screen (my screen only because I wrote the algos). Fine but that is why at these points I get frustrated I am still not at the point where I can say we moving to the cloud. Orbit presents trading differently but requires far more energy that we have right now. It was designed to make the trader wicked. Think about where your error rate is highest, entry, and think about its nullification (complete nullification) by a tool that will define a) a low exactly, and b) disallow without override for 24 hours or your choice input after that command is triggered by a trader. I am here just sharing thoughts - may not sound interesting until you think about it. Trading does not have to be the way it is done now. With the equation traders can become the non artificial human intelligence that make the decisions with an equation. Fine you may not see it without the tools required but God it really makes sense if you understand it.

Its all of this in my head this trading day but there are many good days for me. It is the idea that I should know more than to predict the market. But I am human and also an old man with not a lot of time.

(-_-)

I am trading again this time reading the pivots (late but I can read the market well so finding entry in a parabolic move on in Gold is routine). If last pivot is a low for instance and signs are on, every new low pivot is an entry (on M30 or anywhere), Why? The signs say you have inverse on. Simple so I am no longer depressed. Just hopeful.
Jackson Doh, ImpLaNT