Re: Trend Strength And Heatmap indicators thread

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:01 pm Moving Average Cross Heatmap (Dashboard with clickable Timeframes & Pairs)

Have this version, has buttons for whichever timeframe and currency pair you click on it will go there, I just set my template on 1 pair and can click on any pair and timeframe and check.
Dear mrtools,

I absolutely love this Moving Average Cross Heatmap! Now, I would like to know if the addition of alerts (when the heatmap changes color for each timeframe) is a viable possibility.

Would this additional option slow down the functioning of the heatmap?

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:13 pm Dear mrtools,

I absolutely love this Moving Average Cross Heatmap! Now, I would like to know if the addition of alerts (when the heatmap changes color for each timeframe) is a viable possibility.

Would this additional option slow down the functioning of the heatmap?

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Been trying to figure out how to do the alerts but right now have no idea how.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Dear Mr tools..
in ma cross heatmap indicator can we have option for user like selecting trend time frame and entry time frame
so if entry time frame have same color as of trend time frame alert user. for example if i select d1 as trend and h1 for entry
then when both aligned in same direction alert..
i am rally sorry asking too much. consider it my stupid thought and ignore if not possible :)
Thankyou!
These users thanked the author ujtrader for the post:
Knight