Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:06 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I understand what you meant exactly in the main leitmotif of your post. I also understand that my assumptions regarding the MANDATORY further upward movement after a pullback are valid only for the current screenface readings and the market may well refute them. That is, the point is that long-term forecasts in the market are an extremely unrewarding thing. All I'm waiting for now on BTCUSD is some downward movement, and then we'll see...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:30 pm Thanks for the feedback.
In same shoes as you as I am waiting for Gold to make a pivot high about the current cap. I suspect that this point will be the final point in the folding range on now over 36 hours. Either that or it will disconfirm my thesis now that Gold is in reversal as the KSO is indicating by colour. But also look at how detailed the system (market), is. In the slide below it shows the 7n partition being brought to climax (finishing touches before the turn?) and in line with the intraday read n - 6n seen much earlier in Gold. Very annoying to me sometimes one has to wait so long to be sure of a turn even when we are in "obvious" position until I see stuff like the screenshot below. The market is wicked (by wicked I mean complex).

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:42 pm i dont use it the inteded way my bad i couldnt understand after reading the instructions anyways i need it barney style

ive watched the video and manuals still dont get it

i know this is similar to ganns wicked sharp math though
Gann is really astrology - i read and considered each of the past masters and tried to figure out what they were doing. I am of course not master of any truth about any of them but I needed to point out that chaos is very much unlike Gann. Everything you see with Orbit can be justified by any standard text on chaos, fractal geometry or complex dynamical systems. I did not invent the math and I am not fit to clean the shoes of those who did. I merely found out the obvious truth from reading the discoveries made 50 years ago and uniquely, I invented a method on how to apply them accurately to READING markets. Gann cannot be explained by standard mathematics.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:44 pm In same shoes as you as I am waiting for Gold to make a pivot high about the current cap. I suspect that this point will be the final point in the folding range on now over 36 hours. Either that or it will disconfirm my thesis now that Gold is in reversal as the KSO is indicating by colour. But also look at how detailed the system (market), is. In the slide below it shows the 7n partition being brought to climax (finishing touches before the turn?) and in line with the intraday read n - 6n seen much earlier in Gold. Very annoying to me sometimes one has to wait so long to be sure of a turn even when we are in "obvious" position until I see stuff like the screenshot below. The market is wicked (by wicked I mean complex).

(-_-)
It seems to me that it would be very useful for all here, if you would take a screenshot of the moment when you open a position several times, so that we can discuss it later and see the correct approach that would not raise doubts. Thank you

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:36 pm There is also a question regarding historical data ..
I know that Orbit downloads the history on all timeframes of the instrument that it applied to, but nevertheless... how many candles on each TF does it need to work correctly? Are there any norms in this aspect?
No norms and because of load I use 5k on charts and 5k in history. The focus is the zero point.

The Crow (-_-)

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:29 pm It seems to me that it would be very useful for all here, if you would take a screenshot of the moment when you open a position several times, so that we can discuss it later and see the correct approach that would not raise doubts. Thank you
Most of my screenshots involving trades show this clearly in relative terms. The idea that there is a special time I know to trade is not correct. I trade on impulse (screenface), for instance below are 2 screenshots showing me waiting for a Y pivot at high and price is down already 709 points on the day. I might regret this since any pivot high qualifies and I am just being "quirky" holding out waiting for something that may or may not happen but clearly any high pivot again I will enter down. So do what you have to there is nothing special I know to do other than look at the screenface and respond. The chart below has been good to enter now for sometime (looking at the screenface) and for some crazy reason I want a Y (2) at high to do so but suppose the Y (2) at low you see on chart is simply displaced and price persists lower? So the idea that somehow my trading is special would be wrong just follow your own mind and the tool.

(-_-)

PS: Lets discover the tool together so we share experiences. I am a chaotist and love the math I sometimes forget to make entries or do other needed stuff like setting TP because I am so thrilled with aspects of the dynamics I am watching. I am NOT a "technical" trader and I do not care for rules. It is a lot of BS to me all the rules they come up with in "technical" analysis when they have no clue where the variable is on the strange attractor and no sense of its path at any time or what its properties are in general. But on the screen below any high with a stop at the Crown High is fine and if I lose on that I did my best and in my experience my losses come mostly from not waiting for timing as clear as the screenface has shown now for sometime. But I just have this thing about Y (2) entries which is why I am waiting but I could be wrong and miss the train as from the screenshot price appears on the verge of going into stretching mode.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:35 pm No norms and because of load I use 5k on charts and 5k in history. The focus is the zero point.

The Crow (-_-)
Why did I ask...
I installed Orbit on a completely clean terminal. Further, after applying the template to the chart, the Expert automatically loaded the data for all timeframes. Now I have the following picture...
W1 - 519 candles
D1 - 2059 candles
H4 - 2115 candles
H1 - 2597 candles
M30 - 2586 candles
M15 - 3123 candles
M5 - 11129 candles
M1 - 18071 candles
It seems to me that such a number of candles may not be enough, especially in the M15-H4 range. At the same time, 512,000 candles are specified in the terminal settings for downloading history and 65,000 for displaying in the window. The quantity indicated above Orbit was uploaded by itself. Therefore, I'm worried about whether it has enough initial data and whether it is necessary to download the history manually?
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:45 pm Most of my screenshots involving trades show this clearly in relative terms. The idea that there is a special time I know to trade is not correct. I trade on impulse (screenface), for instance below are 2 screenshots showing me waiting for a Y pivot at high and price is down already 709 points on the day. I might regret this since any pivot high qualifies and I am just being "quirky" holding out waiting for something that may or may not happen but clearly any high pivot again I will enter down. So do what you have to there is nothing special I know to do other than look at the screenface and respond. The chart below has been good to enter now for sometime (looking at the screenface) and for some crazy reason I want a Y (2) at high to do so but suppose the Y (2) at low you see on chart is simply displaced and price persists lower? So the idea that somehow my trading is special would be wrong just follow your own mind and the tool.

I would also not enter into such a trade (sell). I would wait for a upward pullback until the black down arrow of the semaphore ("2nd dot") appears, and from there I would wait for signals from Orbit to enter sells.

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:45 pm PS: Lets discover the tool together so we share experiences. I am a chaotist and love the math I sometimes forget to make entries or do other needed stuff like setting TP because I am so thrilled with aspects of the dynamics I am watching. I am NOT a "technical" trader and I do not care for rules. It is a lot of BS to me all the rules they come up with in "technical" analysis when they have no clue where the variable is on the strange attractor and no sense of its path at any time or its properties are in general. But on the screen below any high with a stop at the Crown High is fine and if I lose on that I did my best and in my experience my losses come mostly from not waiting for timing as clear as the screenface has shown now for sometime. But I just have this thing about Y (2) entries which is why I am waiting but I could be wrong and miss the train as from the screenshot price appears on the verge of going into stretching mode.
I'm not against discovering something new for myself, as long as this new one is better than the old ;). As for you, you just look at the market completely differently than others. And the price movement for you is just like a stream of input data for your brainchild, which should confirm your theory.