Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

May I ask what indicator gives this golden line? Your archive does not contain this indicator. It seems to me that this is an approximate level of trend change for the current day. That is... if the price goes down to about this line, Orbit will begin to consider a new trend in the opposite direction...

These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:50 am Thank you for the detailed explanation of KSO and related components

You did not take the shot but you got the meaning. That is all that matters really. Point is correct (Isolates e.g. 6n on its own), are clearly not determinant of anything only a sequence of intraday partitions appear to hold sway). But it will get even more interesting when you are able to follow correctly (i.e. you never assume a turn until the KSO/Cyclicality combination tell you to change. This is why I feel this thing is simple and that there is not much to explain other than to say follow the KSO (with the sense the screenface provides). I think it is simple to do that. But I should not speak for others.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:05 am May I ask what indicator gives this golden line? Your archive does not contain this indicator. It seems to me that this is an approximate level of trend change for the current day. That is... if the price goes down to about this line, Orbit will begin to consider a new trend in the opposite direction...

It is complicated to respond. You are correct it is not in your template. Because like MRI they are "technical" tools but are not read by Orbit in the same sense as "technical" people read it. If allowed to be read in that sense it would affect the sense required for trading chaos. As it is, I have enough trouble from "technical" people and how they see and use MRI so cannot add more trouble. You do not need an explicit version with it. It changes nothing for you. And I have it on for this testing period only.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:12 am Fantastic power of BTCUSD in upward moving today...

Yea nice power trade. It was a 2 step breakout from the middle of the new version KSO. Below is the the dynamic for it without labels. You would have picked it up neat on the new version KSO. But on the cloud version it is going to be a different ball game. The screen messaging will make sure you are notified in such a way you simply hit buy on the INVERSE ON command. But nice one on the day!

(-_-)

PS: The dynamical patterns are for the initial breakout yesterday (today is a continuation of a multiday rally)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:02 am
No that is not the logic at all which is also why we shall not show any more of these here - think of the basis of a vector field as measuring momentum and direction to constrain the fluctuation depicted in a downward slope to the ordinary eye. But because Orbit reads points as inverse on or off it tells the trader that we are headed for a breakout in the cloud version. What you did is common in "technical" analysis - arbitrary trend lines. Those are guesses, but in dynamical patterns you have the actual calculation of real-time data for any indications. I hope you understand. But do not worry no more dynamical patterns so do not bother with the logic. But needed just to point out the difference between practices.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: Also dynamic for breakout yesterday NOT yesterday and today - just talking about the initial trigger structure (2 step displacement and it is a very common structure).
Chickenspicy

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:50 am Thank you for the detailed explanation of KSO and related components.

By the way, now I have seen with my own eyes a situation when all KSO partitions, being in the + range, became Orchid, and at a certain moment of downward pullback n even dropped into the R zone, but nevertheless, after the price jumped up, the oscillator returned to the Gold color again. That is, even a complete change in the color of the n-6n partitions does not guarantee us an unambiguous change in the current direction. Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot of that moment...

I apologize that I did not understand you at first and only until now. All Orchid and then back to Gold is very normal and does not imply what you have said here. But if you see that again kindly take a shot so I can explain why it is not the way you have read it. If I see it before you do and remember this post I will do the same so we can clarify this point but thanks for bringing it up. Nice one!

(-_-)

PS: In the manual do look up all you can on the KSO you might even get your answer in the case studies or other place before we get an example screenshot to help us explain in context what you saw and why it does not mean as you say it does.
Chickenspicy

BTCUSD
8 harbingers of a downward reversal...

1+2+3 - all three pivots indicate RED, and the Short Ordinal has a pink background, which indicates that the price has reached maximum values in the short term
4 - Power element turned from Pw + 3 (yellow) to Pw - 1 (pink), which indicates the presence of a negative moment in the current price movement, that is, we are now at the upper peak of the parabola and are starting to slowly slide down, which is confirmed by the readings KSO and Therm Trade (5+6). In both of these elements, we see that in the first six partitions (n-6n) the colors have changed to sell. 8 - We also see that the Cyclicality element is also getting ready to put all the first 6 cells into a sell state.
7 - in the price action section, a downward reversal is indicated in the short term

But note that the Ordinals in the medium and long term have a light blue and white background, respectively, which tells us that, from a medium-term perspective, we are only in the middle of an upward movement, and from a long-term perspective, at the very beginning. This lets us know that we have a long upward road ahead us, and the upcoming reversal will just be a significant pullback along the way.
This is my reading and understanding of what Orbit tell me on BTCUSD
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy, Jackson Doh

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:11 pm BTCUSD
8 harbingers of a downward reversal...

This is my reading and understanding of what Orbit tell me on BTCUSD

i. Cannot say to you yes you are correct here no you are wrong here, etc
ii. What we can say is very well done for a sense that tries to synthesize meaning from the indications on the screenface
iii. Ultimately time will very quickly tell you the indications you can rely on, why and when.
iv. In general read change as taking hold from left to right, i.e. we go from S ------> M ---------> L we do not worry too much about L+1
V. As the change deepens from S to M, etc you find the indications (including that previewed for the future), changing as well.
Vi. The screenface merely updates the indications based on current fluctuations and therefore the implications for the future given the depth and strength of current fluctuations and so M, L, L+1 merely report states based on current fluctuation and therefore change or get updated so the future is not fixed. It depends on the now.
vii. At a top or bottom there is a lot of intermittency obviously. The math says many different sequences arise but not all are viable on the path to chaos (in the sense of exponential divergence), some are what is called fixed points. The math says that eventually the system selects just one sequence which is then iterated beyond the fixed point level and ultimately to chaos. This selection process takes time and causes the register to run riot as everything read keeps changing in short spaces of time. This intermittency is intrinsic to chaotic fluctuations and there is nothing anyone can do about this. Learning to read the screenface the way you have gone is the only way you keep your head (orientation), by realizing where you are and what is going on.
Viii. But overall and within a short space of time your approach leads you to be able to firm your mind with reads that you know work very quickly, this is the only way you ultimately begin to take trades with confidence. It is a falsity to state the market beforehand in terms of steps if no 2 cycles or sequences are EVER the same. So Very well done. And I hope it is clear that because of the nature of market fluctuations you really cannot pre-state steps ahead - you read the context anew each time because the math says NO 2 CYCLES ARE THE SAME EVER, REGARDLESS OF SCALE. The pattern does not repeat itself twice in the same exact way. This is why trading systems fail often - Orbit is not a trading system so it presents you with the state of the system (market), accurately and in a sense that leaves you in no doubt of the correct move eventually and you decide how to play. The market is wicked and so wicked that there cannot be experts or experienced traders -------------> what is experience worth in trading if no 2 cycles is the same ever and regardless of scale?

(-_-)

PS: In some other post I suggested inserting any oscillator of your choice (bounded), and trying to match this oscillator with the movement of the KSO and screenface reads as well. The idea is that everyone knows how to follow an oscillator and so with one directly viewable on the screenface it should take you only a week or 2 to master Orbit.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, Jackson Doh, Mundu19