Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:42 pm
You are not the only one who can't figure it out. I am sure that the number of such people is at least 80% of the audience of this thread. All that remains for us is to install the Orbit and observe the behavior of the screenface elements depending on the price behavior, as well as capture the relationship of these elements with each other, observe the change in the colors of the elements, drawing our own logical parallels, and read something from the author's posts. What to do - he is a genius, and it's difficult for him to convey his understanding to others. You also need to understand that the man has spent more than 10 years of his life on his brainchild, and it would probably be fair for everyone who wants to use it to also spend at least some little time for understanding Orbit.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:58 pm You are not the only one who can't figure it out. I am sure that the number of such people is at least 80% of the audience of this thread. All that remains for us is to install the Orbit and observe the behavior of the screenface elements depending on the price behavior, as well as capture the relationship of these elements with each other, observe the change in the colors of the elements, drawing our own logical parallels, and read something from the author's posts. What to do - he is a genius, and it's difficult for him to convey his understanding to others. You also need to understand that the man has spent more than 10 years of his life on his brainchild, and it would probably be fair for everyone who wants to use it to also spend at least some little time for understanding Orbit.
so thats how you understand by guessing

a daily fractal
and a deviating channel how different could it be?
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:05 pm
No, synchrony means all without exception and 2n is usually the last to change colour so when 2n joins the colour scheme a change is at hand. Requires observation asking me and me telling you will not help. You got to experience it to realize it because it is your timing (trade action), that counts not just what I say. I hope you understand.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:58 pm You are not the only one who can't figure it out. I am sure that the number of such people is at least 80% of the audience of this thread. All that remains for us is to install the Orbit and observe the behavior of the screenface elements depending on the price behavior, as well as capture the relationship of these elements with each other, observe the change in the colors of the elements, drawing our own logical parallels, and read something from the author's posts. What to do - he is a genius, and it's difficult for him to convey his understanding to others. You also need to understand that the man has spent more than 10 years of his life on his brainchild, and it would probably be fair for everyone who wants to use it to also spend at least some little time for understanding Orbit.
Not sure about the genius part but it is hard work and you are right good to put in time because it is a whole concept a) that cannot be explained in a few lines b) that requires a paradigm shift in the way you read markets c) that also needs hands on time and live experience to finally connect mind and concept. But I firmly believe that anyone who does what I have said here viewtopic.php?p=1295505976#p1295505976 would more than likely learn the entire notion in a week. That is my 2 cents.

(-_-)
PS: One of the issues is that people think of Orbit in terms of "trading systems" where you get a set of steps to follow. So learning steps is easy and usual to most traders. But this is a model, a notion of the correct way the market works, and all this means is that it is simpler than a "trading system," but you must first understand what the model or equation is saying and take it to heart and not try to inject your own interpretation. For example, the equation simply says at a low price is called high and at a high price is called low. Implementation is simply see price in synch at KSO low expect call to high and on change trade up. The inverse is true. But because there are no "steps" and it is so simple people doubt or become confused. That is because i) people do not know what a bijection means and ii) that it is a "natural" law that must always play out because it has inverse on. They think I do not know what. But it is a pattern a mathematical pattern so one way to help the imagination is to go here: https://www.mathsisfun.com/sets/injecti ... ctive.html
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:31 pm Would it be okay if there was a little less cluttered version? i dont really think i need to see everything just the main points
and so the screeen has more free room, thank you if you can please or at least have the option to turn some things off

i
All work in tandem -NOTHING can be turned off. That is the spec.

(-_-)

The model is for professionals (and other mature traders), who want to do 10k or more points (multiday trading), and not for scalpers that is why it is set up to meet spec. Scalpers are best suited to "technical systems" though they can make more money scalping on Orbit by taking trades to scale as it takes the same effort. Most important to note - it has NOTHING to do with "technical" analysis so in fact you do not know what you need or do not need to do chaotic analysis and we have given you what you need so best to find out about them. Read the manual that is why it is provided.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:00 pm so thats how you understand by guessing

a daily fractal
and a deviating channel how different could it be?
Is this is a "technical" scalping system? It is very different from what we are doing here and in fact so different I kindly request that you delete the post. Why? You are simply confusing those with an interest to learn the Orbit Tool by bringing in stuff completely unrelated and suggesting them to be the same as what we are talking about here (which is profoundly ignorant). If you feel you can elaborate on what you have posted and point out its qualities to traders interested in such, it would be most civil you start a thread for it so that persons interested in scalping tools can better benefit. In my opinion this is not the place for it. Thank you so very much.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:05 pm
@ImpLaNT let us also use your query to point out what is going on when KSO is distributed to Highs (or Lows) as you show in your screenshot (for the new version).

i. When KSO is distributed to Highs (or Lows), until reversal colour synchs the distribution implies recursive nudges (repeatedly pushing the Crown Top or Low further).

ii. This means relying on n Cyclicality to time these repeated nudges higher or lower. In the case where partitions are distributed to highs you will find n Cyclicality toggle between red and green. When it is red we have an in-phase pullback and when it is green price rotates from the immediate pivot (best viewed from the M30 market window), to displace the Crown Cap higher. The inverse is true for partitions distributed to lows.

iii. More interesting is the Range Arrow in this version as it is configured to reflect pivot to pivot movements for motive action. So it will flip down for a translation from the Crown high to some appropriate low point (pivot or Semaphore), and flip back up for the return action so that even though such price distribution is difficult to the point of impossibility for traders to trade right, with this version, you can do so easy by noting the changes between n Cyclicality and n KSO (again best viewed from the M30 market window). The inverse applies for partitions distributed to lows.

iv. This is the kind of price action ongoing in Gold and may be the Euro and probably BTC around now but I only have eyes on Gold right now (so may be wrong about the Euro).

V. Clearly, with such understanding of the new version KSO it might be even clearer why there is no hurry to exit trades simply because partitions are distributed to lows (-) or highs (+) and to wait and observe synched reversals.

I hope I communicated if not let me know.

The Crow (-_-)
ImpLaNT, Mundu19

FLOW INTENSIFICATION

Look at the new version KSO it kept the partitions distributed to highs in the period of the move higher. This is what I mean by trading with a sense of the thesis. This allows you to be calm and trustful of the colours and to know direction with confidence.

Gold is distributed to the highs and remained distributed to the highs over the entire period of the rally. This is the sense in which the new version KSO is different and stricter. You do nothing without the KSO because we are trading a loop through ambient space. The Oscillator Model measures and describes this loop by a single point exactly. The KSO is the core of the Model because the system (market), exhibits aperiodic cyclicality or chaos. The KSO mirrors this analogy exactly. If it changes accept the commands that follow and if it has not changed as expected, you trade outside of specification: This is the sense in which the new version is strict and close to precept.

(-_-)

PS: Elsewhere we said green is begin of rally and Orange or Gold intensification look at Gold almost 4000 points on the day and all you had to do was to read the distribution of the KSO. Of course we talked about price cascades already and as you can see the order of bars is unchanged. Not to forget the inverse is true.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:45 pm
Thank you for the detailed explanation of KSO and related components.
Now your explanation was as clear as possible and I think that not only for me, but also for others who are interested in Orbit.
Yes, I've come to the conclusion that it's obviously best to use Orbit on the M30 TF and not go any lower. Although Orbit does not depend much on what TF it works on, be it M30, M5 or M15, the content of the screenface does not change much, but on the M30 zigzags and semaphores are much clearer and more expressive.
By the way, now I have seen with my own eyes a situation when all KSO partitions, being in the + range, became Orchid, and at a certain moment of downward pullback n even dropped into the R zone, but nevertheless, after the price jumped up, the oscillator returned to the Gold color again. That is, even a complete change in the color of the n-6n partitions does not guarantee us an unambiguous change in the current direction. Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot of that moment...

These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Chickenspicy