Re: v2v dynamic system

ParallelNative wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:17 am One more suggestion
again, In the subwindow (dynamic_MyNET indicator)
In the first box, we are only able to go 1-time frame above.
A suggestion would be to enable a free selection from 15min to monthly. (15m,30m,1h,4h,D1,W1,MN)

I really like the Trend-Noise balance indicator but feel limited on low to high-time frame correlation analysis. The same goes for the other tools. Very nice system you put together, thanks again.
No, it can't be done... Designed as it is for now. And In comparison to other indicators/tools, this tool's MTF mode differs from most others. The reason is... I had it before, but removed it due to constraints associated with tick data availability. Thus, I designed this tool specifically to use (by force) M1 as much as possible... and M5 (if there aren't enough M1 bars) next for higher time frames.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:54 pm No, it can't be done... Designed as it is for now. And In comparison to other indicators/tools, this tool's MTF mode differs from most others. The reason is... I had it before, but removed it due to constraints associated with tick data availability. Thus, I designed this tool specifically to use (by force) M1 as much as possible... and M5 (if there aren't enough M1 bars) next for higher time frames.
I see.
Thanks for the detailed reply, very much appreciated.
These users thanked the author ParallelNative for the post:
Chickenspicy