Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:52 am There is in fact absolute agreement. Trade Risk is = Red means do NOT sell (red) the market. When it is green it means do not buy the market. Cheers
Very unusual and unexpected logic for me personally. Before your answer, I read the color of the Trade Risk element differently.

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:52 am Think of L+1 as the very long-term.
Here my understanding turned out to be correct, this is how I understand the meaning of the L + 1 element.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:48 am Then it turns out that these two elements of the screenface Orbit Spot Arrow and Trade Risk simply duplicate each other in meaning??
They do not because within the logic of the model they serve also as inputs in measure of other variables. But logically, if something gives direction one way at a time in trading, when it points one particular way as in this case, the opposite direction is risky to trade and the trader is best informed to take account (the 2 indications will also coincide without implying duplication since the references are inherently different). So the sense and use of both information are so different in implication and relating to such clearly different trade action frames that to think of them as "duplicates" may not be the best in terms of trade decision making and trade management. As we go and as you get used to the way the model works, you will appreciate my meaning. For now please try to see the 2 Icons as separate in function and communicated meaning. In addition please note that the Spot Trade Arrow is not the same as Orbit Arrow that you mention, the Orbit Arrow is separate from Spot (their meanings are also very different and confusion about the 2 can lead you to make wrong assumptions). Cheers

(-_-)

PS: I may not always be available to answer some of these questions on points like what does an Icon mean? Please get the Assessor Manual already posted in forum and you will find comprehensive and interesting information on all. It appears you are guessing meanings as you go when already such meanings as you are guessing are established in a manual you can always reference (e.g. check the difference between Spot and Orbit Arrows in the manual).
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

TUTORIAL 02: DYNAMICAL PATTERNS
Every Event in Market Space is a Pattern Orbit can read.

Stemming from my NFP's trade yesterday viewtopic.php?p=1295505809#p1295505809, I touch on the important subject of dynamical patterns. These are sub patterns of the main pattern that allow us to know exactly the meaning of fluctuations, such as the exact inception of a move and the end of a move and much more. This knowledge means that we can tell in real-time a bunch of information which currently traders are only able to judge with considerable difficulty. However, this also makes the point of why the CLOUD BASED TOOL is critical and how the prototype is incomplete. Dynamical patterns allows Orbit to read the market precisely and at all times and so enables functions like automatic take profit or entry to be predefined exactly but because MT4 is not able to take the body of the algorithms required these are not employed in the prototype. But by demonstrating my take profit in a live trade yesterday, I attempt to show (just a part), of the capabilities we are now missing as a result of the technical limitations of the current platform.
The second point that is made is that Orbit the Tool is in no sense a "technical" tool or a trading system. It is a mathematical model of the market and as long as we do not understand what that means for our trading and persist to employ an apophenic "technical" sense to trade it as if Orbit is a "trading system," the less we are likely to gain the true benefits of science based trading. For instance, below I show the quality of trading implied when trading Orbit the Tool to specification. By quality of trading I mean the a) the ease and consistency of early entry b) ease and consistency of holding a trade to amplitude (i.e. you get to keep the money most of the time) c) the timeliness and accuracy of information provided to guide the trader. Finally, a step in the direction of learning to trust Orbit is also learning to recognize that the mathematics is visual and you can see it with your eyes. So look at the order of bars and the behaviours described -----> what does that tell you about the system (market), a stochastic or deterministic system? Your answer tells you how far you have come along on this interesting journey.

(-_-)

PS: Terms or words not understood or unfamiliar are best looked up in Google. This is good practice because it is wrong to assume that because you are an "experienced" "technical trader," that this somehow equips you to transfer your knowledge and or experience over the line. Will be true in some contexts but chaos has absolutely nothing to do with "technical" anything - NOTHING. It is a major mistake to make in trading TO TRY TO MIX THE 2 and we should learn from what a huge mistake IT is by looking at the work of Bill Williams.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
ItalianTrader, Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, Mundu19

My Experience with Orbit :
- I've been testing and trading with orbit since December and i've gained some experience, though i want to point out that I am not an expert and still not consistently profitable .
I've tested many ways to trade Orbit, and as the master @DarkDoji said, there's no unique way to trade the tool, but instead it can be also adapted in whatsoever trading strategy.
Personally i had just relied on the tool itself, and tried many ways to implement it and here are my tips :
- Wait for ciclicality 100 % ( n -6 n and TT first six partition coherence in color)configuration and general coherence in the commands --> the more there is coherence, the more you lessen your risk in your trade. Of course with this i also mean that you should trade only the direction given by these commands.
- Watch in the MRI where you are ( both 4h and D1 tf) --> Anti perstent or persistent space ? Meaning the price is still in between the green and red line or is it outside ?
This will give you a clue on whether the price will be likely to move fast in the given direction ( if it's in persistent space) or will be likely to move ranging ( anti -persistent space ) , price dynamics command will also help.
Keep in mind all the MRI levels because they are strong pivots, meaning price will almost always react to these levels.
Another thing to note is that if price breaches and it's located outside one of the last extreme lines of the MRI, it is better to not take any trade as the price will be likely to reverse and return to the MRI bottom lines.
KSO is also important as it's telling if price may have reached a high point or it's ready to buy or sell ( e.g all 2n - 5n partiton synch in color ["stop color"] / ranging and ready to buy or sell--> refer to assessor manual) . You get used to it by experience and seeing it in action.

These were just my 2 cents, again i am still not a pro with this but I see potential.
Cheers
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Darkdoji

ItalianTrader wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:08 am My Experience with Orbit :
KSO is also important as it's telling if price may have reached a high point or it's ready to buy or sell ( e.g all 2n - 5n partiton synch in color ["stop color"] / ranging and ready to buy or sell--> refer to assessor manual) . You get used to it by experience and seeing it in action.

These were just my 2 cents, again i am still not a pro with this but I see potential.
Cheers
Let me just add a suggestion and that is that the KSO is core because you are trading an oscillator model of the market. In fact to my mind this is learned by following the CRASH COURSE BELOW:

[1] On the screenface insert any oscillator you like (preferably a bounded oscillator 0 - 100). The screenface will then need to be adjusted to accommodate your oscillator. Do a neat job please the screenface is designed to take at least one oscillator be it Rsi, T3 Stochastic, etc.

[2] The idea is this, to make a long trade i) wait for your oscillator to match the KSO at (-). Then ii) follow your oscillator and the KSO until both again match at KSO (+) based on Orbit commands (synchrony, etc). The inverse is true for a sell.

[3] The only rule you then follow is simply to wait for your oscillator to match the KSO at either end or extremum in order to trade or TP. So as long as the KSO is in direction off lows or off highs follow the phase to the opposite end. Your oscillator helps you merely to see and understand what the KSO and therefore Orbit as whole is doing.

[4] This also trains you to see how all the other icons on the screenface work relative to the oscillator match. So while following this oscillator match scheme do your best to intuit their meanings relative to the KSO + oscillator match. But note the KSO is in charge so do not worry too much what your oscillator does (except at 0 or 100) just use it to understand what the KSO is telling you. But if price begins at KSO (-) it must end at KSO (+) and your "trading system," is simply to follow this evolution each time. Demo this for a week or 2 and let me know what you think. Below is the screenface with the CCI on. However, note it was just the first oscillator I saw to insert and is not an informed choice or anything special and in fact I have forgotten how to read it so use anything you want within the standard settings common to oscillators.

At a match there must be:
i. A major pivot (A - M), that is a Chaos Semaphore marker.
ii. Partitions (n - 6n) synchronised
iii. Your Oscillator is about the same relative level as the synced array of partitions.
iv. Other registers on the screenface tell you the same
v. Your mind informs you that from what you have observed of the flow to that point + what you are reading off the screenface you are there. Do not hurry to exit trades at termini (+/-), for KSO (+) Green colour is the begin of the rally, Orange or Gold colour is the intensification of the rally and Only a change to DarkOrchid across all the partitions suggest exhaustion. Synchrony is exactly that all must become the same colour without exception to denote amplitude. Usually the last to complete is 2n. So when 2n reaches the reversal colour you have the hint to exit. Do not enter a reverse trade because you are at amplitude follow the normal process for entry (price does not just turn it follows an inductive process which takes time - since at extreme it must first repeatedly fold to stretch). The inverse of the above statement on the behaviour at KSO (+) is true at KSO (-).

(-_-)

PS: This is a simple suggestion for EVERYONE it is my hope that this scheme will quickly tell everyone or anyone who employs it how Orbit works and therefore lead to a more direct sense of how to now use the tool. Because once you get to trust and understand the KSO and therefore Orbit as a whole you are in good business.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ItalianTrader, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:16 pm
You have posted a recent screenshot of BTCUSD. I also work with BTC so I couldn't help noticing one significant discrepancy. Why is the Power element on my screenshot Red and has a value of (PW-2), but in your case it is an Orchid with a value of (PW-3)? What could be the reasons for this discrepancy?

Over the entire period of my observation of about three weeks, Power never became an Orchid, that is, it didn't fall to the value of (PW-3). What do these expressions generally mean: PW-3, PW-2, PW-1, PW+1...etc
Thanks...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

In taking my suggestion here viewtopic.php?p=1295505976#p1295505976 do understand that we are trying to learn a thing or two about the KSO. As I have mentioned before - no lookback used in the model is a simple function of time and which is the reason why I did not specify any lookback for your oscillator in my proposed scheme - use any value you have used successfully before. But the KSO has some unique points you need to note:

i. At true amplitude low and having shaken off all selling tendencies, on indication of a turn higher, the oscillator is headed for the opposite end. Important to understand that this is the perennial objective of the KSO end to end moves. In other words, the inverse applies (and would love to say this is always true because it is true, but cannot since sometimes aperiodicity involves detours and negative excursion).

ii. Therefore when the array of intraday partitions reach range (KSO = R), any exhaustion read is 9 out of 10 times a temporary change of sign. Range is a place where the markets reset to attack lows or highs. The point is do not doubt the KSO's proclivity to complete its phase each time at any time even if you witness fluctuations in direction it will in the end deliver. The KSO's work is to loop through space from one end to the next and it does so with consistency but the behaviour in range (KSO + R), simply reflects the intermittency inherent in chaotic movement. So do keep that in mind (do not be jumpy).

iii. This means that where the KSO is repeatedly attacking the lows from KSO = R without completing the phase - we are in a downward spiral and such a condition would be obvious from the screenface since the root fracture (the one I mentioned elsewhere called the fracture primitive is recursively truncating to drive the persistent move lower and lower in this example or higher and higher in the case of the same behaviour at the opposite end). But my main point is that following the KSO does also imply being alert to the overall state of system from reading the screenface. In addition, you need to keep an eye on the pivoting (pattern of Semaphore stops), to actually explain the movements you see. If you see a Crown at High such as a G or M valued Semaphore it may be instructive of the behaviour to follow whether or not it is a full reversal to follow. In the cloud version where we deploy dynamical patterns to tell what exactly is going on at a pivot this is not an issue but in the prototype which is what you and I have to use for now, some basic (commonsense), judgement is required. As a result availability (to make spot calls), and alertness to changes in range are important.

iv. So what have I said in a roundabout way? a) trust the KSO to move from low to high and high to low without fail. b) the fact you see an a stall in direction at KSO = R, given that price is moving from either KSO high (+) or low (-) is not a cause for alarm it will complete direction. c) where that will not be the case the screenface will be at such variance with the KSO read you will be warned. The whole point is this PRICE MOVES FROM LOW TO HIGH AND HIGH TO LOW ALL THE TIME. THIS MOVEMENT IS DECEPTIVE ONLY BECAUSE PRICE FOLLOWS AN aperiodic PATH AND BY STAYING FAITHFUL TO THE KSO READING YOU BEAT THAT TRAP nearly always. I hope I am making sense if not someone kindly raise an alarm. Cheers

(-_-)
Mundu19

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:12 am You have posted a recent screenshot of BTCUSD. I also work with BTC so I couldn't help noticing one significant discrepancy. Why is the Power element on my screenshot Red and has a value of (PW-2), but in your case it is an Orchid with a value of (PW-3)? What could be the reasons for this discrepancy?

Over the entire period of my observation of about three weeks, Power never became an Orchid, that is, it didn't fall to the value of (PW-3). What do these expressions generally mean: PW-3, PW-2, PW-1, PW+1...etc
Thanks...
My version is different as I explained here viewtopic.php?p=1295505666#p1295505666 but if you want to use my version I can post it here so long as it is understood that in my version you must follow the KSO strictly. What do the markings on Power mean? First, look at the assessor manual to gain a deeper sense. Then note that in general Power is a summary measure of Momentum in Direction (Mid). 1, 2, and 3 (with the minus sign denoting the same scale when price is falling), are measures of the degree to which momentum is present over 3 of the largest partitions namely the S, M and L terms. Convergence of all 3 in any direction registers as either a +3 or a -3.

Cheers,
(-_-)

PS: With a tool like Orbit, control of the versions in circulation at any one time is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL and I have done my noble best to keep a tight cap on things. In reality however, the result has not been 100% so even in forum, there are 3 different versions in use. Ultimately this will be normalized so that only a single version is in use and the same for everyone including me.
ImpLaNT

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:55 am
Dear Darkdoji, in general, I really like the version of the tool that I currently have in use. There is only one clearly noticed drawback - after the transition of L + 1 element to the Extreme mode, the reverse return to L + 1 does not occur until I switch the TFs. Refreshers don't help.
I like how the different sections of the Orbit are balanced and how they interact with each other. From the link to which you referred, it becomes clear that the version you use is more strict in terms of the accuracy of understanding the model. I don't know exactly what and how it is expressed because I have never used it, but you are absolutely right that for the sake of clarity of understanding, everyone should use only one version.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji