Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

RplusT wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:54 pm I'm, wondering, will someone be able to "reconstruct" this chart. Currently not in the position to play with it. I would really like to know whether it would work that well as displayed.

I know for sure those "bars" come from an indicator used by PumbaPls in one of his last free systems before he went fully commercial on his website. Go through his history and you'll be able to find it.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
RplusT

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:45 am I know for sure those "bars" come from an indicator used by PumbaPls in one of his last free systems before he went fully commercial on his website. Go through his history and you'll be able to find it.
Well, it appears to me it is something like this. Made a Renko chart overlay with an MA 1 or 2. Using 2 here.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:11 am Well, it appears to me it is something like this. Made a Renko chart overlay with an MA 1 or 2. Using 2 here.

Looks nice. What indicator did you use to get the Renko overlay?

Also, I managed to find the old system from PumbaPls that uses the indicator you're looking for: viewtopic.php?p=1295492046#p1295492046

If you look at the candles carefully, they change in shape depending on price volatility (i.e. price moving more in a shorter period of time means a larger candle, whereas areas of narrow consolidation will lead to a horizontal line being drawn).

Let me know if this helps!
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
RplusT

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:53 pm Looks nice. What indicator did you use to get the Renko overlay?

Also, I managed to find the old system from PumbaPls that uses the indicator you're looking for: viewtopic.php?p=1295492046#p1295492046

If you look at the candles carefully, they change in shape depending on price volatility (i.e. price moving more in a shorter period of time means a larger candle, whereas areas of narrow consolidation will lead to a horizontal line being drawn).

Let me know if this helps!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
TransparentTrader, Chickenspicy, SijjiN