Re: Traders joking (Memes, Jokes & anything funny to pass time between trades)

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Ogee, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I have no fear of death, the price was paid for my debts, and i accept my frailty before the face of the creator

If i believed in God and it was a lie, ive wasted my life

If i didnt believe God and it was true, ive wasted eternity

Loss and failure are apart of life i cannot let it dismay my hope
and gratitude
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 3):
maroka, Jedidiah, andrei-1
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy