Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:52 am My help for you , its always better when all charts are alligned so take trade only in correct direction.

Make attention if M5 is different from M15 it maybe a correction and is more difficult to trade against M15 so simply wait :)
Thanks,
The m5 always changes first, so the first thing I'm doing is opening on the m15, if there's blue with an uptrend on the m15, then I go to the m5 and wait for a buy... I also need to start looking at the big traffic light and focus in him

there is also the question of the entry second point, after the big point that I always confuse

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

If someone want to test my personal template of Mr XXXX system i attached here the tpl file.

Report me if its good or it have some problem :)

The indicator are attached on some posts ago.
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 7):
1337br, Mrs.Watanabe, Flandria2, Skyold, LJC, eduarescobar, Chickenspicy
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Voilà :)

P.S. : don't forget to see what the ZZallert line do , they are important like the semafors ;)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Chickenspicy

A Little correction on M1 tamplate , now the ZZline are alligned with m15 and M5 ZZallert , the M1 ZZline is a little bit faster and corrispondent to M5 mini semafor .

I hope to help someone and that we grow togheter ;)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Skyold