Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

1337br wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:31 am hey bro share this version of orbit please , thanks
The version of Orbit that I use is the same version available for download in this forum. Just go to this post to download the updated Orbit The Tool - Seal3.ex4 file:
viewtopic.php?p=1295501846#p1295501846

I just added a symbol changer and a semafor indicator to my chart so you will see those in the screenshot I posted. You can get both on forex-station.com, just search for XU-SEMAFOR button.mq4 and Symbol changer - vspat 1.2.3.mq4. I just searched and got the links for you to download them.

You can get Symbol changer - vspat 1.2.3.mq4 here:
attach/file/3404927

and XU-SEMAFOR button.mq4 here:
attach/file/3441042
These users thanked the author global for the post:
1337br

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Meyney wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:30 am I am not an expert here but you can not simply jump in and say 'South or North'. You have to be patient and enter when all signs align=confluence
YEP. I was wrong. I looked too much at the price action area. I am attaching why I asked that question?
ppt price action.
Hunting high/low

My mistake, sorry
Attachments
These users thanked the author Remuli for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, Meyney, Chickenspicy

global wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:21 am The version of Orbit that I use is the same version available for download in this forum. Just go to this post to download the updated Orbit The Tool - Seal3.ex4 file:
viewtopic.php?p=1295501846#p1295501846

I just added a symbol changer and a semafor indicator to my chart so you will see those in the screenshot I posted. You can get both on forex-station.com, just search for XU-SEMAFOR button.mq4 and Symbol changer - vspat 1.2.3.mq4. I just searched and got the links for you to download them.

You can get Symbol changer - vspat 1.2.3.mq4 here:
attach/file/3404927

and XU-SEMAFOR button.mq4 here:
attach/file/3441042
thanks mate, now works... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:32 am I am humbled by your kindness. Peer approval is rare in trading and that is the kind of crowd that we are. We are the most severe critics of others because we are equally each and all hard on ourselves. We face the risk and so we seek ONLY the real. And we owe this to each other as traders. Thank you sir I do think very well of you and may God be with us all. Thank you.

S
You can't be humiliated... At one time you made a bold assumption, then spent years implementing it, believed in the idea, did not deviate from the path, and as a result received the final product that met your expectations. You shared this product with other people absolutely for free. This whole path is worthy of deep respect, so there can be no question of any kind of humiliation.

ffsss wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:09 am Would you mind to share your thoughts? Cause i still dont see how it is supposed to work.
I'll do a review a little later. But right now I can give you one piece of advice on how to understand the Orbit...
Run the template, add an indicator that will take a screenshot at the opening of each candle. It is advisable to use M5 TF at this stage so that the processes take place faster in time. Leave the template to work for 2-3 days, then look at the resulting screenshots as slides several times, watching the interaction of different elements of the Orbit screenface and the picture will begin to take shape.

Dear Darkdoji...
I don't know, master, whether you will answer my questions, but I'll ask anyway...
1. Please describe in one word or a short phrase the meaning of each color of the elements in the Price Action section.
I have my own vision, but I need to understand how it coincides with the correct one.
2. Is there a complete semantic correspondence of colors in the Price Action, Fractal Patterns, Term Trades and KSO sections?
3. What font is used in Orbit screenface? I assumed that Victoria Tech, but apparently this is not so ...
I would be grateful if you answer my questions. Thanks

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:40 pm I'll do a review a little later. But right now I can give you one piece of advice on how to understand the Orbit...
Run the template, add an indicator that will take a screenshot at the opening of each candle. It is advisable to use M5 TF at this stage so that the processes take place faster in time. Leave the template to work for 2-3 days, then look at the resulting screenshots as slides several times, watching the interaction of different elements of the Orbit screenface and the picture will begin to take shape.
I already did that some time ago, but still dont get it.

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:49 pm Dear Darkdoji...
I don't know, master, whether you will answer my questions, but I'll ask anyway...
1. Please describe in one word or a short phrase the meaning of each color of the elements in the Price Action section.
I have my own vision, but I need to understand how it coincides with the correct one.
2. Is there a complete semantic correspondence of colors in the Price Action, Fractal Patterns, Term Trades and KSO sections?
3. What font is used in Orbit screenface? I assumed that Victoria Tech, but apparently this is not so ...
I would be grateful if you answer my questions. Thanks
Hello ImpLaNT see this post viewtopic.php?p=1295505734#p1295505734 and note colours follow the trajectory of an idealized parabola (all price movements are essentially parabolic), so at the bottom of a move up you see green, but at the middle (strong) you get Gold and at the end sometimes price shows weakness in direction and you get light green. On the other hand going down you get a similar scheme and that is red shows you are turning down, DarkOrchid shows you are in free fall and light red shows the move down is getting weaker.
Not sure I understand fully your second question but if you are asking whether all those items can have colour convergence at some point the answer is yes. The idea of the screenface is to appeal to your sense of the market intuitively - that is, the stronger the direction read by Orbit the more convergent on one colour is the tool and weaker is the strength in direction the more divergent is screenface colour.
On the font name will check and get back to you. Best wishes

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT