Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

1337br wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:20 am Hi everyone, I'm back

the first version worked perfectly , I downloaded this new version but when I open the panel it blinks and disappears leaving only the zig zag and the graphic
a) do not know what version you mean here b) do not have a solution beyond what I first offered and think you should try it with this new version you have. c) in my response to your first post I thought you were talking about the version I used in my post before that. d) The tool is coded as an EA and works like that in an attempt to better manage the load and instability of the tool under load. In the zip folder containing the tool etc there is an instruction note grateful follow that note strictly and do not delete stuff or else can not help you when things go wrong.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
1337br

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:46 am a) do not know what version you mean here b) do not have a solution beyond what I first offered and think you should try it with this new version you have. c) in my response to your first post I thought you were talking about the version I used in my post before that. d) The tool is coded as an EA and works like that in an attempt to better manage the load and instability of the tool under load. In the zip folder containing the tool etc there is an instruction note grateful follow that note strictly and do not delete stuff or else can not help you when things go wrong.

(-_-)
Hello friend, I don't know if the version has changed but I was one of the first to use and download the system last year, and it worked normally...

now I went back and installed it again and the panel blinked and disappeared, I suspected it was SEAL3 so I went to the expert folder and deleted it, now the system loads normally without the expert...

I'm going to delete everything and install mt4 again to see if it works with the expert

get ready for the rain of questions hehe because I'm in the mood and commitment to continue

hugs God bless

1337br wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:28 am I deleted my mt4, and installed it again clean...

when I open the template it blinks and disappears, leaving only the graphic and zig zag .... the same thing happened as before

it only works if I go to the expert folder and delete Orbit the tool seal3.ex4....
Ok if it works that way great. What is not clear to me is where you then get to run the executable file from for it to work if you delete it from Experts.

(-_-)

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:04 am Dear Dark Doji...

Forgive me master, I was wrong about you. Apparently you really are just an ordinary genius :eh: ;) .
I've been watching and tinkering with your creation for weeks... Orbit is really great!!!
Thank you for your hard work!
I am humbled by your kindness. Peer approval is rare in trading and that is the kind of crowd that we are. We are the most severe critics of others because we are equally each and all hard on ourselves. We face the risk and so we seek ONLY the real. And we owe this to each other as traders. Thank you sir I do think very well of you and may God be with us all. Thank you.

S
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT

DownloadRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

1337br wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:28 am I deleted my mt4, and installed it again clean...

when I open the template it blinks and disappears, leaving only the graphic and zig zag .... the same thing happened as before

it only works if I go to the expert folder and delete Orbit the tool seal3.ex4....

When i trialled the system about a month ago i used this EA, give it a try if you like.

I hope it helps
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, 1337br