Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

whiteadrian23 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:42 am Hope this means you are returning to indicator trading 🤣👌
I love testing new and old indicators. Using them to facilitate trading in conjunction with SMC is now my goal. ;) :thumbup:

I'm currently busy using my latest trading setup/strategy (a combination of SMC and indicators) for funded account evaluations. Busy with the5ers at the moment. :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
whiteadrian23, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Woodyz wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:04 pm A picture would be nice.
just another zigzag
[it shows well what X meant by 2nd dot: if buy: enter after 2, 4, 6, 8 etc; if sell: enter after -2,-4-,-6,-8 etc]
red horizontal line: entry sell
blue horizontal line; entry buy
exit: follow Fib
(but - as with every zigzag - don't fall into the trap of using the signals for entry and exits as it repaints; and - especially in ranges - will produce a lot of false signals; compare: AUDUSD)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, Ksenija

quangvuig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:13 am Hello IT friends, please help me add this 2 indicator toggle button. Although these two indicators are old, but the parameters are suitable for me, maybe suitable for the community, I hope you can add a button to help me.
Help me please.
I am using this indicator but it is slightly covering the candle. programmers help me add toggle button.