Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

kysbog wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:34 am Hi, can you share the indicator in the subwindow down there? PFSM?

Thank you.
I don't have this indicator. The template is not mine and I cannot share it. Feel sorry
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

indrayugi wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:27 pm Hi everyone, have u used Quasimodo Pattern strategy?
I think that strategy is very safe, we have clear stop loss price, so we can avoid margin call.
But unfortunately i never see any indicator that can find QM pattern. Or U guys have one? Pls tell me 😬
Honestly mql5 store is probably the only place never seen a free one
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:55 pm Honestly mql5 store is probably the only place never seen a free one
Hi dude, pls check this one.
Aqua zone is sell area. Red line is stop loss, green line is take profit.

Put indicator and ea to their places
These users thanked the author indrayugi for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, RodrigoRT7

dwenblade wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:19 pm Thanks Mr Tools .. Can you please share it .. I mainly needed it to use the Broken zones MTF .. It is ok even if the lines do not work .. those lines are only meant to indicator minor trend change ....
Try!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
dwenblade, sal, Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, josi, SijjiN