Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sgarr wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:41 am a curiosity? when you say 1H and 15, for example yesterday pm it follows the sell signal 1h , but nothing on the 15th so I don't trade right? Or I'm missing something on the chart that gives me the 15M signal thanks
Here's what I would have done (it doesn't seem to be US30 but whatever...) ; On the H1 chart there seems to be a second dot (your red arrow), so now we wait for something nice to happen in M15, a confirmation, a breakout, something telling me "now I want to get in".

On the M15 chart : I'm drawing 2 lines (in yellow) : it seems to be an inverted triangle / loudspeaker configuration. This is my nightmare. This is where false breakouts happen, you can see them.
1) The price breaks below the inverted triangle. Enter here if you're not afraid of high risk
2) The price closes below the n°1 candle, but there is quite a long tail, so maybe the price is going to pull back a little. Moreover it doesn't seem to close below yesterday's low, so it's a red flag. But the trend seems to be confirmed, which is good.
3) There has been a pullback, the downtrend is resuming, this candle closes below the tail of the previous one and below yesterday's low. I would enter here.
Attachments

1337br wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:12 am Friend, I thank you for your attention from the bottom of my heart, few people have the desire to help
those who say they have the best results don't have that will.....

I still have some confusion and doubts about the points, should we just see the big arrow or big reversal signal on bigger chart time? or also need to search in smaller?

about the second point is it necessary to find it in a higher or lower graphic time?

thank you so much for posting pics it helps a lot please keep posting pics and explaining, visualizing and something easier

God bless you
Hello 1337br,

Thank you very much for your kind message, but you talk about me like I really know 100% what I'm doing, well not exactly ! :-)

This second dot thing has been hard for me to grasp, but basically it means (for an uptrend) : higher lows and higher highs. You bring zig-zag, semafors into it and there you have it.

So yes it's good to have a second dot somewhere, but for me it's not mandatory. It's here to help but the main thing is to understand where the trend seems to go on the higher timeframe, and then finding good entry points on the smaller timeframe.

Best regards !
These users thanked the author Logan.Dale for the post:
1337br

It just keeps getting better...
This will be a nice Easter egg for everyone.

XARD777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:28 am It just keeps getting better...
This will be a nice Easter egg for everyone.

XARD777
Love the inclusion of the Elliot Waves Oscillator ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, Woodyz, saishala, Jedidiah, kenshin281180#
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT