Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Below are PDF files that contain material from my immediate past posts on how Orbit works and meant especially for those who wish to keep or prefer to view such material in this way. Thank you

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ItalianTrader, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Do not ignore to now take a strategic view of the market always. No panic. If all six partitions in KSO point north and all six partitions in Cyclicality point south with Range arrow pointing south you got to be able to read that easy to mean the effects of trading an anti persistent range (folding is a rough process which is why Mandelbrot sees fractal geometry as the geometry that measures the rough world and not the ideal world of Euclid). The market is rough and in fact I think , (and I could be wrong here), rougher than the Mandelbrot set. In any case soon the ScreenFace begins to "talk" to the trader. The question of when do I enter and exit apart from being allowed to be well thought out each time, becomes instinctive after a point - you look at the screen and hit the button it tells you after some time. But you must try to engage with it now to be able to do that later, you must try to learn to read the ScreenFace and this no matter how awkward at first. It is a new way of trading and thinking about trades but soon you know it is the most logical in market space. There can be nothing more sensible if you want to count wins consistently.

Do not try too hard to analyse the market just read Orbit. Give your market opinion a rest and instead form opinions about what the ScreenFace is saying.

The Crow (-_-)
Meyney, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Important to understand the timing of Orbit. If all measures synchronize in direction then you have certainty. It is not Orbit that decides when all things are synchronized and therefore directed in one way only. It is the system (the market), and Orbit only mentions this to the user as a matter of fact. There is nothing out there that can guess the facts more consistently than Orbit will tell the facts each time - nothing. The user can decide to act outside the fact and jump into trades before Orbit says so. But it will always pay more to follow Orbit timing since it is always correct - guesses can only be right sometimes but synchrony as a measure of agreement in direction is infallible. Impatience is therefore not an asset since we do not and cannot tell the market when to do what and can only follow after it. Learning to pace a tool that is NEVER wrong has got to be a credible solution.

The Crow (-_-)
Chickenspicy, 1337br, Mundu19

chickensword wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:33 am
Thanks man and this is what we mean in this thread - a new trading game. In the video and the monofractal game it shows the equation employed is displacing a point at a time to build its shape. In exactly the same sense the market is building its shape by displacing (highs and lows) , a point at a time recursively. The game you show is a monofractal game but the market game is far more complex it is a multifractal game and therefore a multidimensional game but to the same exact effect.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Manu9710

Hello Sir @DarkDoji
I hope that your health condition are improving in better.
As far as I understand, if we have 6n ciclicality in coherence and our first 6 intraday partition in coherence we should have 100% certainty in our trade direction, and ( as i understood) , this coherence should assure that KSO reach its extrema partiton of the given direction ( in this case the - ),as for one hand i've proved this sometimes, early before i snapped this situation which would give us certainty in direction ( in this case -sell ) till the partiton reach the minus extrema, but, it then turned against from the moment commands synched .
Am I missing something ?

Here are the situations in chronological order :
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post:
Darkdoji

ItalianTrader wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:47 am Hello Sir @DarkDoji
I hope that your health condition are improving in better.
As far as I understand, if we have 6n ciclicality in coherence and our first 6 intraday partition in coherence we should have 100% certainty in our trade direction, and ( as i understood) , this coherence should assure that KSO reach its extrema partiton of the given direction ( in this case the - ),as for one hand i've proved this sometimes, early before i snapped this situation which would give us certainty in direction ( in this case -sell ) till the partiton reach the minus extrema, but, it then turned against from the moment commands synched .
Am I missing something ?
I do not see what you read wrong off of the screenface given the screenshots. So very curious but what I see is a) you took the trade in range with the KSO seemingly all set to attack lows. Which is fine -> that is what you saw. b) The S Ordinal (positive) offered a double action down/up arrow and so did the Short - Term Arrow (in its case positive but an up/down arrow). c) But in the shots that followed KSO + S Ordinal + Spot Arrow + Short - term arrow and the pattern of fractures clearly report a rising market turned in range (that happens), and so the problem as I see it has not to do with you but with the screenface and hard for me to say what could have gone wrong because it could be a partial hanging of the screenface as the behaviour of Cyclicality and Term Trades are inexplicable from so far away which behaviour also affected the Range arrow. I have also had situations where the screen would partially freeze but in my case once I notice any dissonance I reload the template to clear any misinformation on screen. The solution remains something able to take more load than the MT4 platform but that is still ahead. For now, observe and keep in mind that the KSO takes precedence in reading phase (or direction), and it did a fair job from the screenshots but of course to then have Cyclicality and Term Trades not complimentary must have greatly affected your orientation. Not sure if you agree but that is my take from this distance. In your shoes i) I will make it a point to base my sense of direction on the KSO and ii) I would pay attention to the screenface before taking trade actions by reloading the template to be sure (we do not find that freezing problem in all brokers and or broker servers (I wonder why)).

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ItalianTrader

EURO: POTENTIAL MULTIDAY MOVE
On my version it is clear a) Euro is off lows b) the Euro setup on the screenface much like in Gold, is a rotation higher c) We can see S-Term arrow active up AND READING EXPONENTIAL DIVERGENCE short-term. So explosive up on the day, (and the M-Term and L-term arrows primed to rise and indicating the inductive (usually rough) stage of the move). Looks very much like a huge move and we can use dynamical patterns (a subject I will soon cover to justify this state of the system (market)), but for now see Weekly and note the pivot low is a green down. By the Iterated Functions Systems formalism of fractal geometry that we use to read dynamical patterns a green low (1) seeks a red high (2) in range (beyond the current high in the weekly) and at which point we MUST read the red point as a reversal of flow. So appears Euro is going up to fall At Scale and the task is to manage the translation higher. We make these remarks based on current screenface read ONLY and it is NOT a prediction. If the screenface information changes radically to deny the statements made, we change our minds too. We are following and must obey new qualifying information. Simple.
Note: The probability of a change in interpretation at this stage (in my experience), is close to or zero (to avoid sounding arrogant I use Risk = 1/20 until evolution is distributed across R).

(-_-)

PS: I do not trade currency only Gold and sometimes Silver ------> I love extreme volatility
Attachments

global wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:39 am Hi Darkdoji

I'm trading EURAUD M5 right now with Orbit and the trade just hit my TP of 22.7 pips so I'm excited. Below is a screenshot of when it was up about 10 pips. So far I really like it. I would really like to understand the math behind it, so I'll go through all your documentation and see how far I get. Thanks again for making it available to us.

Do you see anything in the Orbit display that goes against this trade?

hey bro share this version of orbit please , thanks
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
Darkdoji

1337br wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:31 am hey bro share this version of orbit please , thanks
Hey global you like it late and risky and that may have to do with your availability or whatever. But nothing wrong from where I sit you took the trade, made the market and kept profit. Doing that many times over time is in my book = to some function (a/b) -1 which is the way my fave indicator (T3 by Mladen) works, and with b as base, a positive ratio simply grows your account. But you could have taken this baby from the middle (n - 6n) distributed across KSO = R. Could have pocketed a lot more. Was zero risk space about that level on the KSO. In any case you are your own man and like I said Orbit shows you the market exactly and you decide what you want to do. It is NOT a system and I do not know any special way to trade it. You look at it and you like what you see, you hit the button you want. It is a free world. About my version you may not want it as it is very strict in terms of keeping to precept. It therefore takes more time in following the evolution from low to high and high to low. The point is most traders here have a "technical" sense of the market and that to me is simply apophenia so since I know the chaos I have no use for the "technical" sense and therefore I can pace the market free from the randomized noise that "technical" ideas introduce to the mathematical construct that I have shown the market to be. For me no news, no event matters, no heads and certainly no shoulders, no support and certainly no resistance, etc just chaos. So you (and many others) may not like it. But once I introduce the next topic - dynamical patterns and you see even more directly that everything in the market can be calculated to an associated pattern (so that nothing is actually uncertain), and become ready to abandon "technical" hang ups, why not, will share to you and anyone else. But the math is really beautiful clockwork you learn to trust. Wait for dynamical patterns (e.g. how did I decide where price is headed id using the system of pivoting that Orbit reads?). But Kudos you are making profit and keeping it I love that and not just you as I am now getting feedback that people have really started making profit and I love that. More grease my friend you are great.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy