Re: Jesus sets free

I have no idea about this never seen it anywhere except this photo and tradestation hides things i guess

Afl
Khaler
Ift
Schaff

+rsioma

+unknown
(Maybe qqe
Or trend quality / q, b, trend noise balance
Or hma or
Jurik and Dwma macd as histo)
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
RodrigoRT7
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Jesus sets free

Jimmy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:32 am Here are a set of great codes from the archives which Mrtools and I have managed to make NMC compatible. Most of the credit should go to Mrtools as he helped me out with two of the files that I couldn't fix. Thanks brother :)

These are the ALB (Adaptive Lookback) Nonlag Moving Average set of indicators and both come with Multi-timeframe + Interpolation.

As explained by Mladen when he originally published these two codes:
There was a reason why the percent filter was left out. There is a difference in calculation compared to igorads version : for long Lengths the difference tends to be very small but for shorter Lengths it can grow. Anyway made 2 new indicators : the "new" versions of nonlagma with percent filters added and 2 new ones with adaptive look-back period calculation and percent filter (here are a 1 hour 1 pct ones on a 15 minute chart)
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters