Re: v2v dynamic system

UPDATES: dynamic MyNET

The following technologies were optimized... and fixed minor issues

• Trend Continuation Factor (TCF)

• Hurst Exponent (HuE)

• Trend-noise Balance Indicator (TBI)

• Momentum Deviation (MoD)
  • McGinley Dynamic (MCG)

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3456431

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, ParallelNative, Mundu19, Skyold, RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES: dynamic MyNET

• New templates and parameter values

• McGinley Dynamic (MCG)

• Momentum Deviation (MOD)

• NEW: Weighted Deviation (WTD)

...a variation inside dynamic MyNET which is under the umbrella of the v2v dynamic trading system

This weighted deviation is a sort of all linear weighted deviation. It uses linear weighting in all the steps calculated (which makes it different from the built in deviation in a case when linear weighted ma is used in the ma method). It is more responsive than the standard deviation.

To download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3455320

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ParallelNative
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Linear Regression-adj Quantitative Qualitative Estimation (double)

...I forgot how good this tool is ; )---

Weighted Momentum Deviation ...recalculated, and adjusted the embedded input number of loopback bars

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3456431

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

Thank you for this amazing piece of art, I really enjoy studying this system and using it daily for market analysis.

If you don't mind some input.
In the subwindow (dynamic_MyNET indicator) The 8th option is a rotation of (4hr,D1,W1,MN)

Would it be possible to include a 1 hour and even a 15-minute in that rotation?

One more suggestion
again, In the subwindow (dynamic_MyNET indicator)
In the first box, we are only able to go 1-time frame above.
A suggestion would be to enable a free selection from 15min to monthly. (15m,30m,1h,4h,D1,W1,MN)

I really like the Trend-Noise balance indicator but feel limited on low to high-time frame correlation analysis. The same goes for the other tools. Very nice system you put together, thanks again.