Re: Adcionar buffers em indicador

Leobaia wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:51 am Sirs!!
If possible, I would like someone to insert buffer values ​​for the 4 indicator alert arrows that I downloaded here from this site. So that I can use the buffer values ​​in a robot.

thank you!!
Accelerator - (alerts + divergence).ex4
Would you share the EA here with the community once you have coded it? Also please there is no need to flood the forum with this same request, one time is enough.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Narutopips

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:49 am Would you share the EA here with the community once you have coded it? Also please there is no need to flood the forum with this same request, one time is enough.
Thank you Mister Tools for answering my post so quickly. The Lord has already helped me on another occasion with this same indicator, and I am very grateful to the Lord. Believe me, I would gladly share the robot with the community. But the developer only sold me the 30 day license to use it. In addition, he himself inserted the license into the robot so that I would not have access. And it only allows me to use it on just one mt4 account. Please, if there's another way I can contribute to the community, don't hesitate to let me know.
Ps: Forgive me for flooding the forum with the same message. I really didn't remember how to send a message to you anymore. It will not happen again.

Leobaia wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:13 am Thank you Mister Tools for answering my post so quickly. The Lord has already helped me on another occasion with this same indicator, and I am very grateful to the Lord. Believe me, I would gladly share the robot with the community. But the developer only sold me the 30 day license to use it. In addition, he himself inserted the license into the robot so that I would not have access. And it only allows me to use it on just one mt4 account. Please, if there's another way I can contribute to the community, don't hesitate to let me know.
Ps: Forgive me for flooding the forum with the same message. I really didn't remember how to send a message to you anymore. It will not happen again.
My last post was not supposed to be on this forum. It should be on the indicators forum, not coders. This hinted that I'm a coder and I'm actually not. I don't understand anything about codes. I would still very much like to have my request granted. Even if it cost me a price. Thanks!!

Leobaia wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:02 pm My last post was not supposed to be on this forum. It should be on the indicators forum, not coders. This hinted that I'm a coder and I'm actually not. I don't understand anything about codes. I would still very much like to have my request granted. Even if it cost me a price. Thanks!!
Mr Tools!!
Now I have an automated robot, totally free to share with the community, if you're still interested. I can only exchange the buffers of the 4 arrows of this indicator. I await your reply.