Re: MA Crosses

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:12 pm Dear Milkryx thank you. May I suggest to you for 2 exit indicators which I use :
Standard Error stops
ATR stops

You can set the lines to hug along the candles as close as possible (depending on your appetite for risk), and once stops ended, exit immediately. That's my personal preference for exits
of course !!
I'm looking forward to testing this. are those indicators available for download around ?
These users thanked the author mikryx for the post:
Chickenspicy

mikryx wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:15 pm of course !!
I'm looking forward to testing this. are those indicators available for download around ?
Yes you can download it in fx station. I dont know how to put short cuts in messages, however you can find them in th MT4 threads "Stop loss type indicators"
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
mikryx

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:39 pm Dear Chickensword, may i know where to dl this indi? is it a paid indi?
Intentionaltrader.com
Its like 700$
And please understand it isnt a perfect indicator
It doesnt have volume churn and curl
Or sentiment
Its for ninjatrader

And orderflow only works on high volume and centralized matkets
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
sylvester21, mikryx
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

IdeaRe: MA Crosses

mikryx wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:22 pm UPDATE USD JPY:
entered the market (SELL)

using EMA 13 as trailing stop

That's great Milkryx! Hope you get a good profit!

May I suggest to you to look into nEMA Moving averages as well if you're really into Exponential MA.

There's also a recently released Indi by Kvak , it's AMA-KAMA Cross. That one is a very good trend Indi. Plug in Fibonacci numbers for the settings and try for m1
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post (total 2):
mikryx, Chickenspicy

mikryx wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:22 pm UPDATE USD JPY:
entered the market (SELL)

using EMA 13 as trailing stop

i tried slope trend break method HH & LL setting anchor with SAR trend direction and breakout ema14. i think we can get early signal! compare with straight line.!
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
mikryx
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:07 pm i tried slope trend break method HH & LL setting anchor with SAR trend direction and breakout ema14. i think we can get early signal! compare with straight line.!
Awesome bro,
it looks like a sell opportunity, yet this market is lacking some volatility for now.
It may hide another little swing before you'll get the profits you're seeking