Re: MA Crosses

Hello my friend,
Thanks and well explained. See how other expert traders share their thought once a clear picture made by you...
i suggest , when you open a trade on Monday, please share snap shows the price position mark, time and currency .. this will helps to follow tips more easily.

keep post your idea, we all support for you.. :)
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, mikryx, sylvester21
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:33 pm Hello my friend,
Thanks and well explained. See how other expert traders share their thought once a clear picture made by you...
i suggest , when you open a trade on Monday, please share snap shows the price position mark, time and currency .. this will helps to follow tips more easily.

keep post your idea, we all support for you.. :)
Of course my friend,
And by the way, I will also explain how to apply a filter that will enable you to choose the best entry points.
This indicator's potential is so high, if you build a strategy around it you will earn a lot.
These users thanked the author mikryx for the post (total 2):
sylvester21, Chickenspicy

mikryx wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:27 pm Of course my friend,
And by the way, I will also explain how to apply a filter that will enable you to choose the best entry points.
This indicator's potential is so high, if you build a strategy around it you will earn a lot.
Hello brother, thank you thank you for the detailed breakdown of the entries.

I have read it through, will read it 2-3 more times again in a while

Would like to ask you, have you tried this indi with your strategy on indexes such as s&p500?
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post (total 2):
mikryx, Chickenspicy

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:09 am Hello brother, thank you thank you for the detailed breakdown of the entries.

I have read it through, will read it 2-3 more times again in a while

Would like to ask you, have you tried this indi with your strategy on indexes such as s&p500?
Hi my friend,
It's a very good question, I've looked at SP500. Here is what I've seen.
I hope this will help.
This was a great day. :D
These users thanked the author mikryx for the post (total 2):
sylvester21, Chickenspicy

mikryx wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:20 am Hi my friend,
It's a very good question, I've looked at SP500. Here is what I've seen.
I hope this will help.

This was a great day. :D
Hi brother thank you very much for looking through the s&p500

I await your result for this week testing. I still not very sure exactly how you would enter and exit a trade. But nevertheless, excited to wait for your result!

Edit: based on what I understand from your method, it is like scalping the "mountains". But I am very curious how you know when to exit the trade before it pulls back to your breakeven
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post (total 2):
mikryx, Chickenspicy

sal wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:17 am so where you fix stop loss position.. !!
The best way is immediatly at the pink horizontal line. If the market really wants to enter a new big trend, it will go away from the pink horizontal line.
If you prefer give the market a chance to start a big trend, you can set a 10 pips stop loss close to the pink horizontal line.

Don't hesitate to ask again if you don't understand, I'll try to find an illustrated example for you.
These users thanked the author mikryx for the post:
sylvester21

mikryx wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:26 am The best way is immediatly at the pink horizontal line. If the market really wants to enter a new big trend, it will go away from the pink horizontal line.
If you prefer give the market a chance to start a big trend, you can set a 10 pips stop loss close to the pink horizontal line.

Don't hesitate to ask again if you don't understand, I'll try to find an illustrated example for you.
Thanks for the detailed explanation Milkryx appreciate it. Very curious on your exit strategy. Do you set same TP for every "mountain" you enter the trade? Or is it based on ATR?
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
mikryx

sylvester21 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:37 am Thanks for the detailed explanation Milkryx appreciate it. Very curious on your exit strategy. Do you set same TP for every "mountain" you enter the trade? Or is it based on ATR?
I love this question !

Maybe i'll surprise both of you, but, for me, when the market price is inside the jackpot area, even if it's one pip, I consider I'm in profit. So, I consider an exit when I'm in the jackpot area, whatever how much profit I Get.
Nonetheless, the EMA 200 is my last limit in the jackpot area before considering an exit.
These users thanked the author mikryx for the post:
Chickenspicy