Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Dear master coders,

Would you be so kind as to add a button to the attached indicators? As you know I love a clean chart with the option of switching the indicators either on the chart or in the subwindow ON/OFF. :)

Indicators:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:55 pm Dear master coders,

Would you be so kind as to add a button to the attached indicators? As you know I love a clean chart with the option of switching the indicators either on the chart or in the subwindow ON/OFF. :)

Indicators:

Super trend (+histo).ex4

Elliot Oscillator Waves 1.05 MTF.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Added the button. The mtf had a problem and fixed it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 16):
BeatlemaniaSA, yoki, kvak, ParallelNative, chris006, varon, talaate, Woodyz, thomdel, Jedidiah, josi, Skyold, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, juantrader, SijjiN

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:55 pm Dear master coders,

Indicators:

Super trend (+histo).ex4

Elliot Oscillator Waves 1.05 MTF.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Here is supertrend with button...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
BeatlemaniaSA, yoki, Chickenspicy, chris006, varon, 太虚一毫, iPar, Skyold, josi, thomdel, traderduke, juantrader