Re: MA Crosses

mikryx wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:36 am Hi everybody,
I just want to say thank you to people who have contributed to this indicator.
Indeed, when used the right way, it is definitely a holy grail. It made me earn almost a million dollar in less than 2 months.

If you're interested in a thread about how to use it the best way, please feel free to ask me, i'll open one.

Thanks again.
Looking forward to it my friend.
These users thanked the author Enes Kocoglu for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, mikryx

DownloadRe: MA Crosses

First of all, I'm a pure beginner in trading, but I've got a big background in playing with algorithms and probabilities.
By far, when looking at a chart, I focus on the mountains and the V shapes between EMA 21 and EMA 55. Indeed, that's why I'm in love with this indicator. It enables me at a glance identify them, and select my entry points.

Of course, about the entry, I make it clear : it's not linked to the color of the candle, or the arrows.
If you want to know where are the entry points, you need to understand where is the jackpot in the chart.

here is a small draw you must keep on mind :

1 : the indicator shows blue candles, which mean EMA 21 was above EMA 55. I use the highest candle of this period as the pike of the mountain.
2 : the indicator shows pink canldes, which mean EMA 21 was below EMA 55. I use the lowest candle of this period as the bottom of the V shape.
3 : Here is a jackpot area. And my entry point (BUY) is in this area too.
4 : Here is a jackpot area. And my entry point (SELL) in in this area too.

I know this is simple, and there is no such a different thing that can make me money more than anyone else.
BUT
There is a real difference. Indeed, my losses NEVER are more than 10 pips per entry point (I remember I'm in the 1 minute time frame)
And this narrow stop loss enables me use high lots.
Each day, and for each market, you'll hit 30 pips at least twice. Indeed, I've realized big trends appear randomly, but if you're at the right place a the right time you'll catch them.

I've reached quick big profits because i've always set a stop loss whenever I entered the market, and also because of those 30 pips trends.

I will post my entry points from Monday to Friday next week, if you want.
In this picture above, you'll see another example, as of yesterday on GBPUSD.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mikryx for the post (total 2):
yoki, Chickenspicy

[quote=mikryx post_id=1295505150 time=1677926948 user_id=4948282]
First of all, I'm a pure beginner in trading, but I've got a big background in playing with algorithms and probabilities.
By far, when looking at a chart, I focus on the mountains and the V shapes between EMA 21 and EMA 55. Indeed, that's why I'm in love with this indicator. It enables me at a glance identify them, and select my entry points.

Of course, about the entry, I make it clear : it's not linked to the color of the candle, or the arrows.
If you want to know where are the entry points, you need to understand where is the jackpot in the chart.
1 : the indicator shows blue candles, which mean EMA 21 was above EMA 55. I use the highest candle of this period as the pike of the mountain.
2 : the indicator shows pink canldes, which mean EMA 21 was below EMA 55. I use the lowest candle of this period as the bottom of the V shape.
3 : Here is a jackpot area. And my entry point (BUY) is in this area too.
4 : Here is a jackpot area. And my entry point (SELL) in in this area too.

Hello bro.
how you determine the jackpot position!!
from your above points, Of course, about the entry, I make it clear : it's not linked to the color of the candle, or the arrows.
"I use the lowest candle of this period as the bottom of the V shape.". and this position is for entry for BUY!!!
V position how many bars need to calculate!
can you make it more clear, so it will be good and test ..

i use eurusd m1 , from this chart i can see historical peak V shape and marked. but how to conclude!! i have NRp ARROWS as shown in chart.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
mikryx
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

HappyRe: MA Crosses

sal wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:44 am
Hi my friend,

First, you need to proceed step by step, signal after signal.
The first event occures in the morning, as I refer to your picture.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCREEN #1 : As you can see, the first blue candles give you the first mountain? You use the pike to put your first horizontal line. And after, you have the pink candles that will give you the V shape, and the bottom where you'll put your last horizontal line.
And here, you can see the price went to the jackpot area, who is also where your entry point (SELL) is located. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCREEN #2 : Your previous horizontal lines are updated as the last jackpot area gives us a new V Shape. And you detect a new jackpot area, this time, on top. Your entry point is a (BUY). ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCREEN #3 :Your previous horizontal lines are updated as the last jackpot area gives us a new mountain. And you detect a new jackpot area, this time, to the bottom. Your entry point is a (SELL). ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCREEN #4 :The horizontal lines are updated, but there have been no jackpot, as the candes are staying between. (range, sideway)
In this case, we need to waite until we get other mountains or V Shapes. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCREEN #5 :The horizontal lines are updated again, leading us to a new jackpot area to the bottom. My entry point is a (SELL) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCREEN #6 :The horizontal lines are updated, and we get a jackpot area to the top. My entry point is a (BUY) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCREEN #7 :We have updated the horizontal lines, ad this time we get a jackpot area to the bottom. My entry point is a (SELL) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS A CONCLUSION : it was a quiet day. Sometimes the market won't give you money.

But, have you looked at March 2nd ? there were good trades :

As a reminder, use a very tight stop loss, good lots size, then when the market will give you a good distance, you'll hit big.
These users thanked the author mikryx for the post (total 3):
yoki, sylvester21, eduarescobar

mikryx wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:13 am Of course bro 😂
I'm really not familiar with the chart patterns. As a fact, I really never try to identify them when working.
I rely on where the price is going.
Well maybe im wrong about it being exactly the same thing
Theres a subscription for a software that finds peak highs and lows maybe youll find it useful

These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
mikryx, sylvester21
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:05 am Well maybe im wrong about it being exactly the same thing
Theres a subscription for a software that finds peak highs and lows maybe youll find it useful

This tool is awesome !
thanks for sharing it

one of the easier way to find the peaks it to use EMA 200 (the black one in my charts)
I look for the tops when price is above EMA 200
and the bottoms when it's bellow.
It's a very good filter to get them.

looking forward to Monday :)
These users thanked the author mikryx for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, sylvester21