Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:24 pm L-

Might want to check your computer font size settings, looks like it is set to big, also make sure you have mslinedraw installed in your fonts, think you probably do have it installed or it would be different. If you want to have more than 1 version on a chart you will need a different indicator id for every instance. This is what i get setting it like yours.
Hi mrtools,

tried installing the new font and changing the font size which was 175%, put it in 100% and this was the result :/ really really small xD, and everything else on my pc also get much much smaller and hard to see, also tried with 125% which was equally small and 150% which didn't really improved a lot from original (175%) .

is there anyother way to fix it?
Attachments

-L- wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:19 pm Hi mrtools,

tried installing the new font and changing the font size which was 175%, put it in 100% and this was the result :/ really really small xD, and everything else on my pc also get much much smaller and hard to see, also tried with 125% which was equally small and 150% which didn't really improved a lot from original (175%) .

Has to be some way to fix it, let me do some research and get back with you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
-L-

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:31 pm Has to be some way to fix it, let me do some research and get back with you.
-L- wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:19 pm Hi mrtools,

hello mrtools , -L-
may i ask what is your screen resolution? both of you?
hi resolutions print smaller
from both screen shots -L- uploaded 2510x 1320, while mrtools 1436x832
thats why in mrtools the panel is bigger
@-L- better use a manifest file for the terminal.exe and a registry adjustment to instruct windows how to treat mt4
regards
Attachments
mrtools screen on my1920x1080 125% font size mrtools screen on my1920x1080 125% font size
-L- screen on my 1920x1080 125% font size -L- screen on my 1920x1080 125% font size
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post:
-L-

Xronos__ wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:01 pm hello mrtools , -L-
may i ask what is your screen resolution? both of you?
hi resolutions print smaller
from both screen shots -L- uploaded 2510x 1320, while mrtools 1436x832
thats why in mrtools the panel is bigger
@-L- better use a manifest file for the terminal.exe and a registry adjustment to instruct windows how to treat mt4
regards

Yep you're very close, my screen resolution is 1440X900 and text size at %100.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
-L-

Hi Mr Tools and coders respectively,

I have a simple request. If possible, can alerts be added on the zero cross of this indicator. And, if not too much trouble, the standard MAs added as options (SMA, EMA, SMMA and LWMA). I'm not sure which type of MA is chosen as default. If the EMA is the default, then the other options aren't really crucial.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!!

P.S. If you do one, I'll try and copy it to the others. Hopefully, it's not that difficult...

Also, if this indicators repaints, then don't worry about it Mr Tools. It won't help me.