Re: Trend Strength And Heatmap indicators thread

scdihan wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:49 am Dear sirs,

Good Day,

Is it possible to have a Heatmap version of this indicator?

I use this as an alternate to William % indicator for trend trading...

Appreciate any help.

Thank you & god bless <3
Have this version. On it any colored tab you click on will bring you to that pair and timeframe.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
scdihan, Thangarasu

CodeRe: Trend Strength And Heatmap indicators thread

-L- wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:50 am It's possible to make a dashboard like version for this MA cross indicator?
Moving Average Cross Heatmap (Dashboard with clickable Timeframes & Pairs)

Have this version, has buttons for whichever timeframe and currency pair you click on it will go there, I just set my template on 1 pair and can click on any pair and timeframe and check.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Chickenspicy, saishala, Jimmy, kvak, boytoy, iPar, Gethsemane, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, sylvester21, Mundu19, ujtrader

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:01 pm Moving Average Cross Heatmap (Dashboard with clickable Timeframes & Pairs)
Goodnight and sorry to say this but it is such a great tool that is hindered by the options panel..... Mrtools would you have some time to make it userfreindly for us please?

I am having the most difficulty (and I believe newbies will scratch their heads too) at the following dated options. Can you please make them userfriendly perhaps a dropdown box?

What is:

• Fast MA "method": What does 0, 1, 2 , 3 etcetera mean?
  • Slow MA "method": What does 0, 1, 2 , 3 etcetera mean?
  • Slow MA "price": What does 0, 1, 2 , 3 etcetera mean?
  • MA cross bar to test: What is this! :think:

Please.... this could be the greatest dashboard if it had those userfriendly options! And I have highlight the options in this picture below which would be great to have upgraded
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, iPar, Mundu19
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

IdeaRe: Trend Strength And Heatmap indicators thread

moey_dw wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:50 pm Goodnight and sorry to say this but it is such a great tool that is hindered by the options panel..... Mrtools would you have some time to make it userfreindly for us please?
MA Method options

Thanks, I forgot to change the ma methods and price to dropdown user friendly options, also on the bars to test if you use 0 the ma cross can change during the open bar so it's usually not a good idea to use it this way unless you are aware.

If you use bars to test 1 then it will be 1st Closed bar, 2 = 2nd closed bar, etc.

On the buttons there is an option to show the Fast MA & Slow MA distance values, not sure how logical that is but maybe useful.

Anyway, posted the corrected version on my original post.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Mundu19

LikeRe: Trend Strength And Heatmap indicators thread

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:01 pm Moving Average Cross Heatmap (Dashboard with clickable Timeframes & Pairs)
Mrtools your latest version of this dashboard is astonishingly good. The new dropdown menu for the settings have made this an intuitive and easy to use indicator.

Hands down the best MA Dashboard/Heatmap indicator for MT4 and what's even more mind boggling is that it's very light on the platform too. It just loads up so smoothly :thumbup:

A big heartfelt thank you to yourself, Mladen and moey dw for this update.
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Mundu19

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:44 am Thanks, I forgot to change the ma methods and price to dropdown user friendly options, also on the bars to test if you use 0 the ma cross can change during the open bar so it's usually not a good idea to use it this way unless you are aware. If you use bars to test 1 then it will be 1st closed bar, 2 = 2nd closed bar, etc. On the buttons there is an option to shows the fast ma - slow ma distance values, not sure how logical that is but maybe useful. Anyway, posted the corrected version on my original post.
Fantastic work brother, this is now the best version of this dashboard.

Especially being able to stack multiple dashboards by changing the ID and still being very lightweight on our MT4's it just works incredibly well.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, sylvester21, moey_dw, boytoy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance