Re: MA Crosses

GraniteChief wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:04 pm @mrtools
Thank you but I don't think it is correct. The histo is one candle out. Please see attached. I am using typical price with ema.
Best regards,
GC
Yeah added the shift to the histo just realized what you are looking for, will work on in this afternoon when I get back to my laptop.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
GraniteChief

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:06 am Rumpus, added candles and now has 7 different display type options.
Hi everybody,
I just want to say thank you to people who have contributed to this indicator.
Indeed, when used the right way, it is definitely a holy grail. It made me earn almost a million dollar in less than 2 months.

If you're interested in a thread about how to use it the best way, please feel free to ask me, i'll open one.

Thanks again.
These users thanked the author mikryx for the post (total 6):
Tradehunter, Chickenspicy, yoki, Enes Kocoglu, eduarescobar, kvak

mikryx wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:36 am Hi everybody,
Indeed, when used the right way, it is definitely a holy grail. It made me earn almost a million dollar in less than 2 months.

If you're interested in a thread about how to use it the best way, please feel free to ask me, i'll open one.

Thanks again.
Go for it, am interested.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Tradehunter, Chickenspicy, sylvester21, mikryx, yoki

Thanks again.
Yes definitely interested
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, mikryx

Thanks again.
Yep ofc tell ;)
These users thanked the author Greg82 for the post (total 2):
mikryx, Chickenspicy

Go for it, am interested.

Thanks again.
These users thanked the author sachinarora for the post (total 2):
mikryx, Chickenspicy