Re: v2v dynamic system

dynamic MyNET...update:
--- Hurst Exponent... Fixed issue (Period button-text info) when switching from HUE to MCG

To download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3456151

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
josi, Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Trend Quality B-Indicator: Trend-noise Balance Indicator ( TBI )... and Hurst Exponent ( HuE)

B-Indicator is a banded oscillator that fluctuates originally between 0 and 100 (again, this variation uses dynamic bands or zones). It is calculated by dividing absolute trend by noise added to absolute trend, and scaling the result as necessary. The B-indicator doesn’t show the direction of price movement, but only the existence of the trend and its strength. It requires additional tools for reversal manifestations.

The Trend-Quality Indicator as described by David Sepiashvili in [Stocks & Commodities V. 22:4 (14-20)]. David Sepiashvili's article in this issue, "Trend-Quality Indicator," describes a method of assessing trend strength. To accomplish this, Sepiashvili uses a summing process to determine the cumulative price change (CPC). The CPC is reset to zero at every trend reversal. Trend reversals are based on the crossing of two moving averages. The CPC is "piecewise" averaged to produce the trend, which in turn is compared to a noise calculation to produce the quality indicator.

The Hurst exponent is a measure for the behaviour of the market. It shows if the market behaves in a random, trending or mean-reversion manner. This can be used to select the right trading strategy for your market.

In the 1970’s an American engineer called JM Hurst published a theory about why financial markets move in the way they do. The theory was the result of many years of research on powerful mainframe computers, and it became known as Hurst’s Cyclic Theory. Hurst claimed a 90% success rate trading on the basis of his theory, and yet the theory has remained largely undiscovered and often misunderstood.

Studies involving the Hurst exponent were originally developed in hydrology for the practical matter of determining optimum dam sizing for the Nile river's volatile rain and drought conditions that had been observed over a long period of time.[1][2] The name "Hurst exponent", or "Hurst coefficient", derives from Harold Edwin Hurst (1880–1978), who was the lead researcher in these studies; the use of the standard notation H for the coefficient also relates to his name.

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

EUR/USD... test continues (just to be clear)

Excerpts from the 1st page of this thread:
. . .
. . .
No guarantees are provided as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or accuracy of any information - such as indicators, videos, images, and charts - posted or shared here. The contents I posted herein are subject to modification (bound by forex-station and thread owner's rules and restrictions) and may have become unreliable due to a variety of factors, including changes in market conditions or economic factors.

Please be aware that there is always the possibility of loss. Trading results may vary from person to person. Past performance and unique experiences do not guarantee future results. To determine whether any particular investment idea, strategy, product, or service described herein may be appropriate for your circumstances, you should seek advice from a duly licensed investment professional. Risks associated with investments, including the loss of principal, are inherent in all investments.
. . .
. . .
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Chickenspicy

Just How Long Will A Trend Go On?

Trend Continuation Factor
by M.H. Pee

Yes, trends are important: They help you make money and they help you recover your losses.

Because trends are an important component of the market, it is imperative you can detect them. However, it's not enough to just identify a trend. It's also crucial to be able to tell the direction of the current trend. Although trends can make you the most money in the shortest time when you are in sync with them, they can also cause you to sustain heavy losses if your position is in the opposite direction. To avoid getting caught in such a situation, I created the trend continuation factor (TCF), an indicator that identifies the trend and its direction.

Get more info with the attached PDF file herein...
Ideal tool setup...
Chart time frame: M30 or H1
Set Range: D1 or W1
Slope color change: MBL (Market Base Line ) or midpoint
SmoothStep: S0 or S1

To download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3456151

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold