Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:00 am Try now. Again, thanks for testing and bringing this to my attention, there are close to 30 buffers in this version and rely on this feedback.
Looks like it's working now, at slightest with the settings I used last time. If I notice anything else I'll get in contact with you again. I can't contribute much useful here unfortunately, if my feedback helps, I'm glad I can give at least that back to the forum.

pail1217 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:43 am Looks like it's working now, at slightest with the settings I used last time. If I notice anything else I'll get in contact with you again. I can't contribute much useful here unfortunately, if my feedback helps, I'm glad I can give at least that back to the forum.
ah ok, I noticed something else, if you increase the zone fill bars, the error occurs again. Then the upper and lower level color is also missing
Attachments

pail1217 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:56 am ah ok, I noticed something else, if you increase the zone fill bars, the error occurs again. Then the upper and lower level color is also missing
Try increasing the fill bars to an an amount only equal to or less than max bars in chart or history. Might need to add that in user comments. Only using 1000 bars in history and on chart so put fill bars at 1000 and got below result.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pail1217

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:40 am Try increasing the fill bars to an an amount only equal to or less than max bars in chart or history. Might need to add that in user comments. Only using 1000 bars in history and on chart so put fill bars at 1000 and got below result.
Yes with 1000 bars it works for me too. I just wanted to see what results my setting would have achieved in the recent history and wanted to look a bit further back for that. Basically, the 500 bars are also enough for me, as I said was just to see if the setting was always as successful as currently. However, thank you for your quick answer.

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:40 am Try increasing the fill bars to an an amount only equal to or less than max bars in chart or history. Might need to add that in user comments. Only using 1000 bars in history and on chart so put fill bars at 1000 and got below result.
hello mr.tools, me one more time. The HAOS unfortunately still makes extreme problems. In the settings shown here, the MT is actually no longer usable, because it just hangs and hardly responds to commands. But seems to be a special problem with the RWDSEMA. Have tried a lot and could not otherwise determine any problem (but have also not tested everything). Also, changing the trend text color and turning off the text itself is not possible in this setting, which worked in other settings. Would be great if you take a look at it again. Thanks to you
Attachments

Thank's again, did some changes in the code for the range weighted ma's not sure but seems still kinda heavy but don't think it's as bad. As far as the trend text moved the text on/off into the mtf slot and made a separate id for the text and it's now in the mtf slot, couldn't move all the characters to the mtf slot because only are allowed 63 character in your mtf iCustom call. Just have in mind that there are 70 moving averages involved along with all the object oriented stuff so it will be heavy so maybe also try limiting the fill bars you are using it may help somewhat.

ps) if using divergence still haven't figured out how to get the limited bars to work on it, if I figure out what the problem is will post a fixed version for that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
pail1217, kvak, Jedidiah, iPar, josi, Krunal Gajjar, vvFish, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, alexm, vs3115, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:40 am Thank's again, did some changes in the code for the range weighted ma's not sure but seems still kinda heavy but don't think it's as bad. As far as the trend text moved the text on/off into the mtf slot and made a separate id for the text and it's now in the mtf slot, couldn't move all the characters to the mtf slot because only are allowed 63 character in your mtf iCustom call. Just have in mind that there are 70 moving averages involved along with all the object oriented stuff so it will be heavy so maybe also try limiting the fill bars you are using it may help somewhat.

ps) if using divergence still haven't figured out how to get the limited bars to work on it, if I figure out what the problem is will post a fixed version for that.
Great, thank you. I've already strongly limited the bars in the HAOS as well as in the chart itself, but unfortunately that didn't have much effect. The thing with the text is not that bad either. The RWEMA's just show the best results in terms of finding high/low points. I have tried a few things with it and it just gave me the best results. I'll test it now and let you know tomorrow how it goes.