Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ksenija wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:09 am Some more adition to indicator.
bravo Ksenija for your improvements

you may use the filename to keep track of the changes and always know wich file is the latest one:
original filename was Trend_Angle_20230226.0.mq4 2023/year[4 digits] 02/month [2 digits] 26/day [2 digits] .0./ version of the file in the day ,
after your changes can be Trend_Angle_20230228.0.mq4,
if you make a change in the same day and reupload you can change the .0.mq4 part to 1.mq4 and if need it again to .2.mq4 and so forth

is just a proposition, i think it will be helpfull
regards
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post:
Ksenija

Xronos__ wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:47 am bravo Ksenija for your improvements

you may use the filename to keep track of the changes and always know wich file is the latest one:
original filename was Trend_Angle_20230226.0.mq4 2023/year[4 digits] 02/month [2 digits] 26/day [2 digits] .0./ version of the file in the day ,
after your changes can be Trend_Angle_20230228.0.mq4,
if you make a change in the same day and reupload you can change the .0.mq4 part to 1.mq4 and if need it again to .2.mq4 and so forth

is just a proposition, i think it will be helpfull
regards
Thank you again for the instruction. I will respect them in future. I do not have much programming skills just able to make some minor changes.
So, sorry and thank you again.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:17 pm
Dear coders, please help to add button to it or fix button version

There is a problem with the button version of the Support and Resistance SKA.
Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Abdi, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:48 am Added mtf and arrows.
Dear Mr.Tools

I was looking at this old Indi you shared and had this idea.

Is it possible to integrate a signal line (with all the awesome averages) onto the oscillator so that it becomes a 2-lines cross indicator?

In its current state, it's a color change/zero cross indi. We can certainly speed up the signals via a signal line.

To beef things a little bit, may I suggest a filter option to filter out fake signals.

The calculation behind this indicator is certainly intriguing.

You may consider this idea for experimentation.

Thanks a bunch and we truly appreciate the coders hard work here in Fx stn.
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

sylvester21 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:49 am Dear Mr.Tools

I was looking at this old Indi you shared and had this idea.

Is it possible to integrate a signal line (with all the awesome averages) onto the oscillator so that it becomes a 2-lines cross indicator?

In its current state, it's a color change/zero cross indi. We can certainly speed up the signals via a signal line.

To beef things a little bit, may I suggest a filter option to filter out fake signals.

The calculation behind this indicator is certainly intriguing.

You may consider this idea for experimentation.

Thanks a bunch and we truly appreciate the coders hard work here in Fx stn.
Right now, the zero line is actually the signal line, it uses 2 averages one is just a regular average, and the zero-line average is actually an average of the highest high and lowest low / 2. So not sure if a signal line would work. This is Mladen's explanation:

This is the " Middle-High-Low Moving Average" as described by Vitali Apirin. It is not a single average but rather a correlation of two averages : one being a regular average and the other is an average of highest high and lowest low. Their crosses are showing the current "trend". Used the default parameters proposed by Vitali Apirin — seems that they are rather OK, except by default he is using SMA while I decided to set EMA as the default average method, but I do recommend some experimenting with the parameters..

ps) this is an on-chart version in comparison with the sw version.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7