Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

webshark wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:46 am
I have tried new version from mrtools but the mtf works on everything except offline charts, like he says, and I am trading renkos and they are on offline charts.
mrtools indicator is good and refreshes exactly with every tick and every bar, awesome.
you did not upload the file you are talking about.......
if you mean the one in this post
viewtopic.php?p=1295504339&sid=57c18123 ... 1295504339

do not think you really test it and you find ".... the mtf works on everything except offline charts....", did you?

here is a comparison screen shot of 5min tf on 1min chart as you can see is not an offline chart

up is ! ZigZag_Oscillator (mtf)
down is ZigZag_Oscillator (mtf)

good luck
Attachments
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post:
webshark

Xronos__ wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:21 am you did not upload the file you are talking about.......
if you mean the one in this post
viewtopic.php?p=1295504339&sid=57c18123 ... 1295504339

do not think you really test it and you find ".... the mtf works on everything except offline charts....", did you?

here is a comparison screen shot of 5min tf on 1min chart as you can see is not an offline chart

up is ! ZigZag_Oscillator (mtf)
down is ZigZag_Oscillator (mtf)

good luck
I apologize i tested the mtf on a couple of pairs and it worked for me on everything except offline charts my intent was not to deceive! If you have a problem with an indicator I post why not just address the problem with me so I can try and fix it, really that simple!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
sal, Xronos__, webshark

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:38 am I apologize i tested the mtf on a couple of pairs and it worked for me on everything except offline charts my intent was not to deceive!
no worries mrtools obviously your intent was not to deceive,
you are providing your services for free again and again, day after day from the start of forex-station,
errors, mistakes etc, is part of programming at any level

my "target" was webshark and all
the people who asking for free services ,
the least they have to do is to test thoroughly and provide a decent feedback and not just write
" ..................but the mtf works on everything except offline charts,like he says,......................."
he ....and what about you you asked for his work, why you are not testing it ?

i'm sorry if my behavior considered "bad"
but had to point this out
beyond the typical "thank you" there must be at least a minimum of decent feedback in order for things to work on the "right" direction,
and not just jumbing from thread to thread asking this and that

regards

Tradehunter wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:33 am Hi All
Does anyone have an indicator that would remove the text from the sub-windows?
Such as this, Thanks, Looking for a cleaner chart setup
Here you go.

Also, it has to be the FIRST indicator in the subwindow. So drag it onto your chart first and then add the indicators you want to have in the sub-window.

P.S. One of its idiosyncrasies is that it does NOT allow any drawing in the sub-window. So you won't be able to draw in that particular sub-window ex. drawing lines to show divergence. Weird but true :D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Tradehunter
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:46 am Here you go.

Also, it has to be the FIRST indicator in the subwindow. So drag it onto your chart first and then add the indicators you want to have in the sub-window.

Zero.ex4
Tradehunter wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:50 am I have this tried adding it after, didnt work...
Thanks for the tip!
I also want to add that you have to tick off the "show OHLC" in the properties or else it won't work.
These users thanked the author Alphonse91 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA