Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Xronos__ wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:51 am made a small change try again if you want,
recorded a video with both inds
left is the original uploaded by you, right is the one on this post
left is normal chart, right is offline chart with auto refresh set to 1000
vertical line indicates the start of the observation
as you can see both are printing the same on 1 min tf
if you have problems , something else is wrong in your side

https://www.veed.io/view/425a8b21-24b0- ... anel=share
mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:09 am Made a new version but the mtf works on everything except offline charts.

Dear Xronos__,

I can only say, thank you very much sir, you have done really good job!

I have tried new version from mrtools but the mtf works on everything except offline charts, like he says, and I am trading renkos and they are on offline charts.
mrtools indicator is good and refreshes exactly with every tick and every bar, awesome.
Can you mr. Xronos__ check one more time your version of refreshment from mrtools indicator, because your version calculates exactly what I expect from zig zag on a mtf, but histogram "stutters".
Thanks for Your effort!
Attachments

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chickensword wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:34 am :Shifty: i plan to check this entire thread,
Anybody want to tag along?
Maybe start at page 500 and ill start at 1?
Then 1000

(◑‿◐)
Been there done that and it took me a solid week and a bit. If I was to do it again I would avoid reading all of Mntianwana's posts as most of his stuff bar the indicator files are trash/copy pasted gibberish

If you want to filter out most of the dribble or you need something particular what I do is hit the Daily Download thread and press the magnifying icon to 'Search this topic' you will find a lot of good shit in there pretty much all you need plus indicator definitions/meanings background info so on but if you wanna find everything else inbetween then go page by page too dawg
Attachments
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
Chickenspicy