Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hi guys!
I have a simple request, if the kind coders have the time to fulfil it.
I'm looking for a EMA indicator with bands based on pips, with arrows and single alerts on each band.
The result should be like in the picture, with three or four bands above/below the ema at a custom distance in pips. To create the same setup in the picture I use multiple "Averages-mtf-alerts 9.0" but the bands are two for each indicator (one above and one below) and there are no alerts or arrows.
In the example the EMA period is 9, with bands on 5.0, 21.0, 35.0, 55.0 pips distances.

Thanks in advance and blue pips to all of you!
AleIcs
Attachments

sal wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:30 pm sorry , editing mistake
its SMA background colour zone
I made this version... (But no strict code...., still have bugs in mtf mode)
Universal Average indicator with lots of options like alerts, arrows, filtering. Two mode-average slope or cross candle,
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, yoki, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, iPar, Jedidiah, Skyold, TE81950

kvak wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:34 am I made this version... (But no strict code...., still have bugs in mtf mode)
Universal Average indicator with lots of options like alerts, arrows, filtering. Two mode-average slope or cross candle,

I assume the red/green background coloring is from the on-chart indicator, right? Are you using the default settings to get those weird MA angles that allow the indicator to stay in a trending direction for longer?
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
Chickenspicy

Moving AveragesRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

dansmol wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:46 am DEAR MRTOOLS
I TRAIED AVERAGES RAINBOW 1.01 AND 1.03 , AND THEY DO
THE SAME. :eh:
HOWEVER I FOUND THE ONE ATTACHED , DOING THE SAME JOB.
I NEED ( IF IT IS POSSIBLE ) TO ADD TO THE AVERAGES METHODS
THE SUPER SMOTHED
I HOPE IT CAN BE DONE :)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Dan :thumbup: :Hot: guppy ma mtf BT.mq4
Guppy Multiple Moving Average (Rainbow) with Averages Filters & Limit Bars

Added all the averages and prices I have, and in case it is too CPU intensive added a limited bars display to maybe help somewhat.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
kvak, Chickenspicy, Ricstar_8, yoki, 太虚一毫, Mickey Abi, RodrigoRT7, josi, Jedidiah