Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Coolcrow wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:26 pm I have to say though, the mean reversion indicator combined with the price action indicators are really powerful even without the rest. Especially the mean reversion indicator. :thumbup:
Agreed and does simplify things if a) one tracks price in the reversion fib area (folding) b) and if or when the range arrow points (stretching), one enters based on the existence of a high or low pivot marker (Semaphore Indicator), and while checking to see c) whether the Orbit or secret arrow agrees with the Range arrow (cycle trade) or disagrees (counter cycle trade so crudely measuring the expected range of the move). Of course best to confirm entry down when KSO n - 6n converge in the + level and you are reading their turn as a trade and up when converged on the - level. All moves are therefore loops through ambient space (phase). As such confidence is gained from the convergence of Cyclicality which measures phase coherence. Understood in this way it is pretty simple and direct to follow but does require some time to observe and practice to master (no 2 chaotic cycles are the same ever hence all the other indications to help measure what is really going on with respect to a current move). Just my 2 cents.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:44 am Brother Sam @Darkdoji

Thanks for appreciation i have nothing to say about it except that:
You Actually Taught Me So Well,
i affirm that your theory is applicable its working & if any crowd ask me to proof it anytime with any pair i can do it at ease because it works i made dozens of videos over the period of month in December testing & its all evident the issue is that mind has natural diversity & attitude has natural tendency, some people think in terms of mathematics some do not after evolving this much we still cant make a garment with one size fits all that is the case here you IMO should not be thinking deep about making something that is mathematically impossible which is a version that everyone will understand by its logic, if you re eager to make something then add two three more arrows that will confirm people which way to trade, add NRP words on it too that will suffice for the masses.
You and manu9710 really get it and I can only wish you all the best. I hope in time people will come to understand more directly what this is. It is the third and correct way as manu9710 recently pointed out - indeed without making money as he said it simply shows that we have been viewing the market wrongly all of this time with the other "methods" in use. With that mindset and the simplified logic of repeated folding and stretching one will go far making money by a clearer view of how markets actually work. What is counterintuitive about this is that Chaos theory which is supposed to be so complex and intellectually inaccessible actually explains the market in a far simpler sense than all what traders have been battling with to no avail over the years. The thing is to understand the terms and implications of those terms to know the truth about market behaviour. I mean the fact that the market is fractured (fractal) across all dimensions should open everyone's eyes to what is possible and not possible in trading markets. Cheers man you have really helped this forum to make things clear.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
k_khan_bt, Mundu19

Hi Darkdoji

I'm trading EURAUD M5 right now with Orbit and the trade just hit my TP of 22.7 pips so I'm excited. Below is a screenshot of when it was up about 10 pips. So far I really like it. I would really like to understand the math behind it, so I'll go through all your documentation and see how far I get. Thanks again for making it available to us.

Do you see anything in the Orbit display that goes against this trade?

These users thanked the author global for the post:
1337br

global wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:39 am Hi Darkdoji

I'm trading EURAUD M5 right now with Orbit and the trade just hit my TP of 22.7 pips so I'm excited. Below is a screenshot of when it was up about 10 pips. So far I really like it. I would really like to understand the math behind it, so I'll go through all your documentation and see how far I get. Thanks again for making it available to us.

Do you see anything in the Orbit display that goes against this trade?

Appears very much to script ---------> but I hate sounding like some expert judge because I do not have the full sense of your actual context a) in terms of how the the system (Euro market), was disposed at the time of your trade entry b) what your motivations and objectives were and of course c) what your flank (TF + 5, 6) read in terms of the space in direction you could guess from the MRI tools specific to those higher time frames before, during and after your trade**. But based on the screenshot looks pretty good if you just wanted a scalp. From where I sit (and therefore could be wrong), the market was not offering more than a scalp at the time of your entry because your entry looks a bit late in the move (all partitions were converged already at KSO + and price was trading above R2 on the MRI scale so your entry appears at or pretty close to amplitude), as such appears a bit late for me (risky). Much earlier (KSO R plus good go signs), may have made you a lot more pips at less risk and unless you were present minded and available, your timing risked a profit flush (i.e. price reverses quickly and eliminates your gains). Again, do not let me sound like some expert judge and I am therefore not criticizing anything you did just observing as a trading buddy say, whom you sent a static shot with little more than that to work with. It is a very good start though and you did make and keep profit so no one can tell you anything about anything it was your trade and you called the shots. Nice one!

**Note: Your trade frame (or market window), was M5 so your right flank include all TF's to its right. However, M5 - H1 are scaled the same in terms of the theoretical range of the MRI tool but H4, D1...MN are scaled differently (M1is also scaled differently), in terms of the theoretical or estimated range of price per those time frames. Understand that the feed (n - 9n), is defined in terms of an exact geometric series which helps us define relative space availability for price movement (do not forget the market is more nested than a Russian doll), and to do other calculations in setting lookbacks for the various partitions (which gives some insight as to why we use partitions and not time frames). So TF +5, 6 is the same as H4 and D1. In any one direction in which price is "trending," the space in direction for ALL time frames are additive and that for the time frames mentioned will most likely be consumed over time (depending on how sustained a move turns out to be). Alternatively and preferably keep an eye on the Power Icon for that. So the judgement of what space there is left in direction is a sense that the trader needs to form and keep in mind in terms of the entire right flank of his trade frame along the feed (n - 9n). Also (n) is scaled to the intraday cycle which is the limit range per day (clock time has a significant influence on how far a move can go per period among other factors). This tells you that there is a lot that goes into the determination of our lookbacks for the tools we use within the model and that they are NOT just simple functions of time and hence our calculations of amplitude, etc are incredibly accurate.

The Crow (-_-)

BTW: And I am expert on this ----> Does not matter where (what time frame), you take a trade from. At any one time, the market only offers one and the same trade to all (properly read), whether you are position trading, swing trading or scalping (the supposed skills required for different so-called styles merely reflects the ignorance of how markets work and wishful thinking pervasive in trading since most people do not know how the market structures dynamically). The trade Orbit offers is the maximum the market offers (i.e. that is available to all styles combined), at your time of entry. Which is why a) you must ignore the notion of time frames - does not matter and b) the notion of time frame (as nuanced and separate spaces), is one of those irrationalities in "technical" analysis that sounds very "rational" until you think about it in the context of chaos. There is just a single price point not 9 so price will always move over the same space or distance across all 9 time frames (i.e. in one direction at a time).
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

mars ice cream wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:02 am Hi, can you pls share the different expert file? Cause I have the same problem.

Would be awesome.

Thx. Cheers.
Just go to this post, download and replace it with the updated Orbit The Tool - Seal3.ex4 file:

viewtopic.php?p=1295501846#p1295501846

Once I did that, everything worked perfectly.
mars ice cream

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:09 am Appears very much to script ---------> but I hate sounding like some expert judge because I do not have the full sense of your actual context a) in terms of how the the system (Euro market), was disposed at the time of your trade entry b) what your motivations and objectives were and of course c) what your flank (TF + 5, 6) read in terms of the space in direction you could guess from the MRI tools specific to those higher time frames before, during and after your trade**. But based on the screenshot looks pretty good if you just wanted a scalp. From where I sit (and therefore could be wrong), the market was not offering more than a scalp at the time of your entry because your entry looks a bit late in the move (all partitions were converged already at KSO + and price was trading above R2 on the MRI scale so your entry appears at or pretty close to amplitude), as such appears a bit late for me (risky). Much earlier (KSO R plus good go signs), may have made you a lot more pips at less risk and unless you were present minded and available, your timing risked a profit flush (i.e. price reverses quickly and eliminates your gains). Again, do not let me sound like some expert judge and I am therefore not criticizing anything you did just observing as a trading buddy say, whom you sent a static shot with little more than that to work with. It is a very good start though and you did make and keep profit so no one can tell you anything about anything it was your trade and you called the shots. Nice one!

**Note: Your trade frame (or market window), was M5 so your right flank include all TF's to its right. However, M5 - H1 are scaled the same in terms of the theoretical range of the MRI tool but H4, D1...MN are scaled differently (M1is also scaled differently), in terms of the theoretical or estimated range of price per those time frames. Understand that the feed (n - 9n), is defined in terms of an exact geometric series which helps us define relative space availability for price movement (do not forget the market is more nested than a Russian doll), and to do other calculations in setting lookbacks for the various partitions (which gives some insight as to why we use partitions and not time frames). So TF +5, 6 is the same as H4 and D1. In any one direction in which price is "trending," the space in direction for ALL time frames are additive and that for the time frames mentioned will most likely be consumed over time (depending on how sustained a move turns out to be). Alternatively and preferably keep an eye on the Power Icon for that. So the judgement of what space there is left in direction is a sense that the trader needs to form and keep in mind in terms of the entire right flank of his trade frame along the feed (n - 9n). Also (n) is scaled to the intraday cycle which is the limit range per day (clock time has a significant influence on how far a move can go per period among other factors). This tells you that there is a lot that goes into the determination of our lookbacks for the tools we use within the model and that they are NOT just simple functions of time and hence our calculations of amplitude, etc are incredibly accurate.

The Crow (-_-)

BTW: And I am expert on this ----> Does not matter where (what time frame), you take a trade from. At any one time, the market only offers one and the same trade to all (properly read), whether you are position trading, swing trading or scalping (the supposed skills required for different so-called styles merely reflects the ignorance of how markets work and wishful thinking pervasive in trading since most people do not know how the market structures dynamically). The trade Orbit offers is the maximum the market offers (i.e. that is available to all styles combined), at your time of entry. Which is why a) you must ignore the notion of time frames - does not matter and b) the notion of time frame (as nuanced and separate spaces), is one of those irrationalities in "technical" analysis that sounds very "rational" until you think about it in the context of chaos. There is just a single price point not 9 so price will always move over the same space or distance across all 9 time frames (i.e. in one direction at a time).
Thanks for the encouragement and for all the additional explanations. Very useful and much appreciated. :thumbup:
Darkdoji