Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

This is a little clear variation of my setup i test it now ( obviously only the subwindows indicator the XXXX system is already great )

i have attached two template one for M5 and one for M15 the high low setup is different

on subwindows i have insert ppo oscillator , two Vq ( averages and Atr based ) and a funny High low to dont confuse me when some semafor appear identical

On m5 charts there aren't xu triangle but only simple semafors set to 9 :)

If someone have some ideas tell me :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mrs.Watanabe
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

I have returned to a more fast tma i have set it to 1.5 , deleted the high low , usually i forget that is important the tma mas cross so i remember for me and for you :) .

I Take a trade on demo account to test if is good exit until the Vq atr change his color
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
eduarescobar, Chickenspicy, Mrs.Watanabe

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:43 am You are far better off just trading only one Symbol, US30 is probably the best for your time zone. Also you ask about higher timeframes, if you start reading feom page one I have gone into detail about this. But basically, only take buy trades when the price is above the blue ribbon in M5 and M15, and only take sells below the red ribbon.

Here is an example of this, wait for M5 and M15 to cross above the ribbon after the large Semaphore. Then only take buy trades, you are with the trend and can make some serious profit.
friend I realized that looking for the points is the least important thing, we must always first understand the trend in m15 and h1 (as you said)
and only after that look for the dots in favor of the trend...

I don't know anything about index. hk50 , us30 , us500, ger etc
here where you live, the american market starts at 9 am (ny open) crossing with the london market that opens at dawn...(around 3 am)

I wake up around 8 am every day and turn on the computer to trade, I would like to know any time tips on the index market, if I need I can wake up earlier too...

muito obrigado

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:43 am You are far better off just trading only one Symbol, US30 is probably the best for your time zone. Also you ask about higher timeframes, if you start reading feom page one I have gone into detail about this. But basically, only take buy trades when the price is above the blue ribbon in M5 and M15, and only take sells below the red ribbon.

Here is an example of this, wait for M5 and M15 to cross above the ribbon after the large Semaphore. Then only take buy trades, you are with the trend and can make some serious profit.
I'm trying to simplify as much as possible because I'm still making confusion,please need patience to me hehe

1) look for the big semaphore sign and leave the graph smaller

2) wait for the m15 tape to be in the same direction as the big traffic light

3) after that go to m5 and make the entry in tune with m15 (only go to m5 after m15 is in sync with the big traffic light)

is correct?

I'm asking because I need to create rules, and m5 turns blue before m15, so I want to have a sequence in my mind

thanks

My help for you , its always better when all charts are alligned so take trade only in correct direction.

Make attention if M5 is different from M15 it maybe a correction and is more difficult to trade against M15 so simply wait :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
Mrs.Watanabe, Chickenspicy, 1337br

Another Shot , i have take it because M15 tma slope was 0.40 grey mode but i'm not very sure on this trade , take profit usually on M15 tma band.

Update : maybe i close on M15 or M30 closed candle, the M30 semafor is a strong point, its possible that the price go down .
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Mrs.Watanabe