Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:07 am Just downloaded the dz rsi3m3 and no problem here, make sure d'll's are enabled maybe that's the problem.
Well,
these are indicators I downloaded, then I put dll in LIBRARIES.....then dlls are enabled but noyhing to do...what is wrong?

LJC wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:30 pm @Kvak

Hi Kvak,

I hope it is not too much trouble for you but can you please help me with this indicator? I cant change the "Fixed Minimum". Can you please release a version that i can change it.
Thanks!!!!!!
Hello, This indicator have full icustom for mtf...
I must deleted vertikal lines menu to enable this settings....Fully customize windows max, min and histogram settings...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
LJC, Skyold, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

uradello wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:40 pm Well,
these are indicators I downloaded, then I put dll in LIBRARIES.....then dlls are enabled but noyhing to do...what is wrong?
Make sure the dll file is also in your libraries data folder in guess you call it the extra mt4 folder, then copy it from there and place that version in your regular mt4 libraries folder, then restart your terminal, if dll's are enabled and all files are in place it should work.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:51 am Make sure the dll file is also in your libraries data folder in guess you call it the extra mt4 folder, then copy it from there and place that version in your regular mt4 libraries folder, then restart your terminal, if dll's are enabled and all files are in place it should work.
I have a doubt: the dll file must not have the .mq4 extension...so I have to rename the Dynamic zone RSI dll.mq4 file to Dynamic zone RSI.dll, right?

can you send me your dll file?