Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Forexlearner wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:44 am to me it seems everything still points up on that pic. You're still supposed to wait for a sell signal from the other indicators. Following semaphores like that is going to get you steam rolled often. My opinion anyway
...semafors are not entry signals. there is still a red background and the MA's have not been crossed (still blue). Also, even if it did/does cross the MA's, that would be a rather large stop loss. I would not be interested.

Edit: I was looking at your larger Ma's regarding the cross. If you're going to use a higher MA period as a trend bias, don't trade against it. If you feel that too many good trades pass by while following that rule, consider lowering the period or study other indicators that help find the bias.

The daily open line is right there as well, so not a lot of room. Would expect a pull back from that level

Favorite version

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:26 am Update XU v3 FX1

OK, Hopefully, this one works a treat for everyone.
Enjoy!
Xard777

Ideally traded on 30m or 15m TF
In addition to trading the 2nd Dot here is a...
Golden Nugget:- On the 30m or 15m TF
If you see a Green Dot ABOVE the Daily Open line, take the BUY
If you see a Red Dot BELOW the Daily Open line, take the SELL

If it was easy we would all be doing it. Oh Wait!.. It is, and we are.
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 5):
yoki, saishala, FAIZANXG, Jedidiah, fxmoney
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Good day,

I would just like to know if I'm on the right direction. I've read the latest version or V43 is more of a scalping setup. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

So I've attached a picture and trying to figure out multiple timeframe analysis with the setup. Because is the square with the big dot the "Extension" and the big pink dot the "Retracement" on a down trend and vice versa? If I go up to the 5min it shows a "medium" side dot where the square big dot is on the 1min and a "small pink" dot on the 5min where the big pink dot is on the 1min. And lastly the spike indicator shows possible turning points?
Attachments

JeanPierre458 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:25 pm Good day,

I would just like to know if I'm on the right direction. I've read the latest version or V43 is more of a scalping setup. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

So I've attached a picture and trying to figure out multiple timeframe analysis with the setup. Because is the square with the big dot the "Extension" and the big pink dot the "Retracement" on a down trend and vice versa? If I go up to the 5min it shows a "medium" side dot where the square big dot is on the 1min and a "small pink" dot on the 5min where the big pink dot is on the 1min. And lastly the spike indicator shows possible turning points?
J Look for possible trend changes at good support & resistance levels (Large Dot with Square & Large dot only) giving a HH/HL or LL/LH with a trend line break for the trend change confirmation. Just think HH/HL......... LL/LH...your basic price action............. along with the candle color change & whatever other indicators you may use for entry confirmation.

I suggest to all newbies to invest some time in studying and learning to trade price action on naked charts.
Here is a quick visual to help understand how I like to trade using price action without top-down analysis to get pips banked.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 2):
Mickey Abi, Resilient2win

sgarr wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:21 pm what envy I have
Don't be envious and don't think you're not smart enough to do this.

Not sure of your background with trading, but it could be that you need to learn the fundamentals first, not simply try to use someone else's "plug and play" MT4 system.

Using the template as it's presented, you are not going to get 80% win rate (with good reward-to-risk.)

You're not alone. Most people, after many years of downloading the updates to this system, won't achieve that. The lady in the YouTube video won't either.

Think critically and solve the problem. Is it the repainting semafors, the coloured dots that are trying to replace real level selection? Then learn about level selection. ICT / Supply & Demand / even basic horizontal S/R can be a good starting point.

The semafor indicator is not a useful indicator for showing support & resistance.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Skyold, YJEY, saishala

xard777 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:17 pm Basically, this is a visual trading system to help you to make informed decisions in real-time.
The simplest way to use the system is to take a trade when the channel, candle & cci all light up the same colour.
Alternatively, you can take a trade when price crosses the openpos up or dn line at the start of each session with a target set to the 61.8% line.
If The Daily avg is equal to the ADR then there is a good chance that price will hit it's 61.8%. Again, with this strategy make sure the background channel bars match the direction of your trade.

All the best
Xard777
First, let me thank Mr Xard, Draxill, Mr Tools and everyone on this forum for sharing their knowledge and help with other community members. I've had way better trades using Xards systems. I use the 5min scalping version as I've had the most success with that version so far.

Sorry for the dumb question but can anyone show me where the Daily avg is on the panel? I assumed it was the same as ADR; Average Daily Range of (1days + 5days + 10days + 20days)/4

I can see pips from open, Average Daily Range, Bid Ratio, spread, Daily Open, HiLo(HighLow), but not the Daily Average. Is it the second value that is also named ADR in the image attached?

I searched this forum but couldn't find a post showing where it is.
Attachments

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:37 am Oanda and Forex.com is famous between US clients, I’ve also seen them use alot of offshore brokers too since they offer crypto deposit/withdrawls
Can anyone recommend a broker for someone living in Europe?
If in the end we manage to earn money, for me the important thing would be the following:
1.- That he is not a thief and tries to bring us down.
2.- That it is reliable and does not disappear or break.
3.- That allows the money earned to be taken out.