QuestionMay I ask if anyone close to you has experience with debt crisis and personal bankruptcy

:mistake:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: May I ask if anyone close to you has experience with debt crisis and personal bankruptcy

chickensword wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:16 pm Sort of, ive gone to zero but not crossed it
Give tithe and offering and see what the scripture does about it.
I am still too young. .
Life is so hard.
May the Lord Jesus Christ bless us.
Amen

Fortunately, I live in Japan.
Japan is also a country that can solve problems.

If I'm still in China.
That's the closest thing to hell.
There is no hope for young people living in China.

I can at least see many possible futures.

never give up
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: May I ask if anyone close to you has experience with debt crisis and personal bankruptcy

Ogee wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:26 pm See UK site, UK specific but also general advice. Maybe something similar in your area.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/loans/debt-help-plan/
Thank you for sharing
Chickenspicy

In the USA, you can rent a small room where you share the kitchen and the bathroom.
They called it "roommates" or "shared room". I pay $500.
For 2nd job, you can do Uber (taxi), Lyft (taxi), food delivery, Walmart Spark delivery.
At home, you can sell Pokemon trading cards on eBay.

If your income is low, you can get Food Stamp. The government gives you money to buy food.
Food banks also give us free food every week. But no meat.
There are some clinics that give us free flu shots.

I don't know anything in Japan.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah